Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Qibing0

As everything, this is just plain strange

You never really know what to expect when dealing with something like acne, but I just needed to share (for my sake as well as yours).

I, like everyone, have tried 'everything'. Well, somewhere in there I tried botchla's regimen - both on my face and body.

My body cleared up, my face took no noticable change.

Now having realized this, I went back and thought long and hard on this...

My body acne has always been consistant and horrible. Cysts, huge ones, painful, bleeding, all the fun stuff. I refused to go on meds because I believed (especially when I was younger) that I'd much rather have a temporary problem than the possibility of side effects really messing me up. From the day I used the two products in botchla's regimen, things were on the upswing. Within a month I was totally clear (minus scarring) and speechless. I haven't gone off of it, though I cut down on the use immediately after I wasn't getting anything new.

At first I thought that my face just couldn't handle it, not even once a day. Maybe it was even getting worse and I didn't realize that. Nope, stopped it after a few months use and nothing changed. When I say that, it's really not true. My face was always inconsistant in every regard. At times I've been nearly clear without doing a single thing. I was also nearly clear for a short time on proactiv (my skin however felt horrible), and then while just using aloe. It never seems to matter what I'm doing, as the next week I could just break out overnight for no reason (diet included, I've never been able to link anything to diet).

So basically where I stand right now....

I'm tired of it. I'm a healthy person. Good diet (almost never eat out even, and NEVER fast food), good weight, exercise, everything. Regardless of all this, nothing ever seems to change if I do go wild for a few days or so. The only time I've seen a change for good was with my body acne and botchla's regimen. Has anyone been in a similar situation? I ALWAYS thought my body acne was the big deal, but now I'm left feeling clueless. My face looks absolutely horrible sometimes, and not so bad at others. I turn 21 before long and this is just getting old. =P

In any case, thanks for taking the time to read my late night rambling, and I hope maybe someone can offer some insight.