Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

To say my lips are dry is like saying the ocean is a little wet.

I'm using Aquaphor, but that just appears to add a nice shine on top of some hopelessly cracked lips..haha

Anyone have success with something else? Or do you just tough it out?

I just tough it out, chap sticks and stuff have irritants in it, and for some reason i heard your not supposed to put vaseline on your lips... find a good lotion that you think works and use it at night, i get chapped lips bad sometimes during the winter too

PJ- Haha That was such a cute analogy. I appreciate little things like that.

Anyway! I hope that your lips get better. Aquaphor works for some, but not all.

Maybe try the MAC lip conditioner (Order it online if you are too embarssed to go there..or ask ur gf to get it for u)

Maybe something at Sephora can help you. Look at the lip treatments. They have tons of lip balms there online.

You can also try a lip balm from a whole foods store. Theyre usually pretty good quality. Drink lots of water and dont be afraid to have shiney lips... Just remember, Tough Guys wear Pink, and Sexy guys have Shiney Lips.

Good luck!!

I used the Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment, it's the one in the white tube. For me that worked the best out of everything out there. I hate the feeling of aquaphor on my lips and it didn't help me at all.

I'm a girlie girl, so I buy everything I see and Aquafor is the best thing I've used. I think the key is frequent application. Don't wait until your lips are dried out before you apply it. I slather a bunch on at night and sleep with it.

P.S. Aquafor (petrolatum) is not the same thing as Vaseline (petroleum).

Yes Tough Guys Wear Pink! My friend Nick has a pink tshirt that says that- and he gets lots of ladies. Haha.

Btw Cen youre a hottie.. I dont even see acne on you- but it wouldnt matter. *tap* Haha

I know I said it before but I'll say it again, Paula's Choice lip balm with sunscreen is my best beauty friend other than the Regimen. I am pasty white and my skin is extremely dry, flaky doesn't begin to explain.

It's not petroleum or vaseline, it actually does make my lips moist and non-chapped. Drinking lots of water helps to for me.

Good luck!

Rachel

http://www.cosmeticscop.com/shop/product.a...C250&PAGETYPE=S