Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Shjaker

"Cruel world" rant

Guest Shjaker

The world as we know it is at least 50% hurtful jerks.

We have all these people making cruel and judgmental comments about and to us all the time, the divorce rate is 57%, I keep hearing about all these relationship problems people are having.. one of my friends broke up with his girlfriend because she was lying to him for months, another got cheated on, the other's boyfriend is a drunk, my own relationship is going down the hole sad.gif Backstabbers, Scott Peterson-types, liars, cheaters, rapists, racists, George Bush-types eusa_shifty.gif, thieves, did you know 1 in 25 people are sociopaths [no conscience, manipulative, no empathy etc]...

This seems like a good time for a Noah's Ark type-of-thing to happen.

The rapture perhaps?

This should probably go to the dump lol.gif

Can I say something?

Tough, I'm going to say it anyway

As much as I tell you, and as much as I am a hurtful jerk... Atticus deserves a slap and you need to get over it

I tell you though Shauntum, I do wub.gif

I would also like to point out that....that I'm not any of these: "Backstabbers, Scott Peterson-types, liars, cheaters, rapists, racists, George Bush-types eusa_shifty.gif , thieves, sociopaths"

Thankyou eusa_angel.gif

Tell yA!

uggh i know exactly what you mean...i guess our society has become "eat or be eaten'--> no one in the middle anymore. It's either you get shot at, or you do the shooting yourself. It is juss soo sad how we all feel the same things and yet we cannot come to an understanding.

We have all these people making cruel and judgmental comments about and to us all the time, the divorce rate is 57%, I keep hearing about all these relationship problems people are having.. one of my friends broke up with his girlfriend because she was lying to him for months, another got cheated on, the other's boyfriend is a drunk, my own relationship is going down the hole  sad.gif Backstabbers, Scott Peterson-types, liars, cheaters, thieves, did you know 1 in 25 people are sociopaths [no conscience, manipulative, etc]...

The rapture perhaps?

This should probably go to the dump  lol.gif

Guest Shjaker

It's also a pretty terrible world when the leading cause of death in pregnant women is homicide or, in more blunt terms, being murdered by their husbands.

neutral.gif

Not to mention it seems the most selfish, horrible people have the upper-hand, while the well-meaning ones are just scraping by. How terrible

not many people care about how YOU feel, they just want to better themselves or their situation. For example, you have a friend for a while, and you trust him with your money. He takes the money and repeats the process. I haven't had someone, besides direct family who hasn't backstabbed me. Me and my ex-bestfriend stopped talking one day after hanging out every day for 7 years? yeah weird...

Guest Shjaker
The 1 in 25 sociopaths is bullshit.  Did you know that 1 in 3 fractional statistics is made up on the spot?

The majority are jerks, but they are also just the "average" folk. They are average because of the simple fact that they make-up the majority of the population. To be better than the average jerk will put you in the minority, so you will feel a little alienated and alone because you are in the elite... you are somewhat rare. Just keep a keen eye out for the others of your type that refuse to settle for mediocrity and join together and be happy. But, still, just to survive in the world of jerks, you'll have to learn how to deal with them, but just don't forget yourself and become one of them.

The majority are jerks, but they are also just the "average" folk.  They are average because of the simple fact that they make-up the majority of the population.  To be better than the average jerk will put you in the minority, so you will feel a little alienated and alone because you are in the elite... you are somewhat rare.  Just keep a keen eye out for the others of your type that refuse to settle for mediocrity and join together and be happy.  But, still, just to survive in the world of jerks, you'll have to learn how to deal with them, but just don't forget yourself and become one of them.

Also, I've noticed that people really appreciate nice people when things start really getting bad in the world. It's refreshing.

It's almost like a test to find other nice people with values. Be nice, and the ones that are appreciative, are the people like yourself... and the ones that take you for granted are the ones to stay away from. Hmmm, when looking at it from this way, there really is no need to get upset when someone doesn't appreciate something you do for them, cuz it's just a test. You are simply seperating the jerks from the good people. It's like panning for gold. You already expect to be sifting through a lot of jerks until you find a golden nugget. So, no need to complain about all the dirt in the pan... that's expected. Just make sure you appreciate the flake of gold when you find one.

Guest Shjaker

In an ideal world we could look at it that way.

But then you could say having acne's the same thing.

The people who judge us solely on looks are the dirt; the ones who dont are the gold nuggets.

But it's hard to look at it that way when just the fact people are doing that to you hurts, and its unfair, and unjust and it just makes you want to give up hope.

Easier said than done. sad.gif

The people who judge us solely on looks are the dirt; the ones who dont are the gold nuggets.

But it's hard to look at it that way when just the fact people are doing that to you hurts, and its unfair, and unjust and it just makes you want to give up hope.

Guest Shjaker

And for that, I shun you.

YOURE EVEN WORSE THAN ADAM WITH HIS DAMNED OPTIMISM!

x_x

Guest Shjaker

Oh goodness! Lol lol.gif

I was talking about adultAcne dahling lol.gif And kidding all the same

I can see why you thought I aimed that at you though tongue.gif

The OC is crappy though >_> -cough-

Guest Shjaker

I got lost somewhere in that.

And for being able to lose me, I respect you biggrin.gif Seriously it's hard

Guest Zitro

We have all these people making cruel and judgmental comments about and to us all the time, the divorce rate is 57%, I keep hearing about all these relationship problems people are having.. one of my friends broke up with his girlfriend because she was lying to him for months, another got cheated on, the other's boyfriend is a drunk, my own relationship is going down the hole  sad.gif Backstabbers, Scott Peterson-types, liars, cheaters, rapists, racists, George Bush-types  eusa_shifty.gif, thieves, did you know 1 in 25 people are sociopaths [no conscience, manipulative, no empathy etc]...

The rapture perhaps?

This should probably go to the dump  lol.gif