Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kulasa

My Regimen---

biggrin.gif Hello there...I just recently read about the regimen and decided to give it a try since ive been dealing with acne for quite a long time now and like others Ive gone through a long deal of acne treatments..You name it--- Retin A gel, oral antibiotics, Clindamycin,Proactiv,Murad,DDF,Salicylic Acid... OTC Products....etc...But i havent tried out Accutane which i would never want to consider taking especially when i talked to my doctor about the effects of it.... Well, so here I am sharing how the regimen is doing so far with me...Im on my 3rd day and believe me---Im seeing great results..I know results may vary from person to person,however, it is working well on my skin...My bf even noticed the difference on my skin which really thrilled me.. Im glad I went through the regimen website...I was uhhhh skeptical at first but i said: "Well why not give it a try since Ive done so much of trying before.." And so I did...Then decided to choose products to use......I researched on products and checked on their reviews from people and at the same time read about their ingredients and beneficial actions....So here I am sharing what Ive been using so far while incorporating Dan"s instructions/Regimen:

MORNING

-Wash face with Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Complexion Soap

-Dry face with soft clean towel

-Wait 5 mins then use Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Toner

-Wait 15 mins (wash and dry hands)

-Apply BP ( I use the Proactiv Solution)

-Wait 15 mins(wash and dry hands)

-Apply Eucerin Skin Renewal SPF 15 Day Lotion

EVENING

-Wash Face with Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Complexion Soap

-Dry face with soft clean towel

-Wait 5 mins then use Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Toner

-Wait 15 mins(wash and dry hands)

-Apply Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Lotion

-Wait 5 mins (wash hands and dry)

-Apply BP (I use the Proactiv Solution)

Hey... I'm just curious about Burt's bee's tomato soap. Why did you choose that soap in particular? Have you used it long and does it work well?

I currently use the basis sensitive skin bar and it works ok.

Hey... I'm just curious about Burt's bee's tomato soap. Why did you choose that soap in particular? Have you used it long and does it work well?

I'm not sure if you know or not, but your toner is an AHA. So just in case if you ever get irritated or peely....it could be because your using 2 AHA's at night.

are you using any lotion with it? i have a friend who is using burts bees stuff and her skin is looking great. I was wondering if there are other types of burts bees products or if you have just been using that particular one cause its the only type of wash and toner? and lastly, what kind of lotion do you use at night

are you using any lotion with it?  i have a friend who is using burts bees stuff and her skin is looking great.  I was wondering if there are other types of burts bees products or if you have just been using that particular one cause its the only type of wash and toner?  and lastly, what kind of lotion do you use at night