Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lazerking

Accutane and your vision

Just wondering for people who experienced blured vision while on accutane. did your vision go back to normal after you finished your course?

Guest Craigems

Put eye drops in your eyes. Your eyes are dry. Vision will come back to normal... i'm guessing your only 1-4 weeks into your course?

Guest Craigems

3-4 times daily is safe, but check the dosage on the packet. generally they are water-based and pretty safe to use.

try to avoid visene or others like that beucase they contaim harsh chemicals where used s often as you need with tane can cause some irritation

look for some refresh tears, right now my eyes are so damn dry and i kepe forgetting to get some more tears, its kind of irritating im justfinishing week 8

Mitch

wacko.gif

Just wondering for people who experienced blured vision while on accutane. did your vision go back to normal after you finished your course?

Guest Craigems

Everyone experiences this.... its the onset of dry eyes. I know i was panicing when it happened ... i thought i got some sort of eye problem from Accutane.

My derm told me - EYE drops. He was 100% correct, moisture loss was creating blurred vision, as a result i was getting headaches trying to focus on stuff. It works, put eye drops in regulary your vision will come back straight away.