Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
d3ciph

Best cleanser or wash while on Differin?

Hello, I see that a lot of people go with Clean and Clear's Deep Action Cleanser, Clean and Clear's Blackhead claering scrub, Neutrogena Deep Clean, Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash , Cetaphil Face wash, and . I'm probably wrong on some of these names, so please correct me if you can smile.gif. Also is gel, foam, or cream's the best? Has anyone tried most of these cleansers and willing to elaborate on which helps most? Please do so smile.gif

also my face has been peeling like crazy using a BP wash triaz, and ppl on the forum say BP washes are useless, so sugestions are welcome.

i'm on Retin-a which is similar to Differin and i'm using the Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar..it works really well!

i've noticed massive drying using an SA/BP w/o a moisturizer, so should i get a moisturizer or a non SA/BP wash

Hello, I see that a lot of people go with Clean and Clear's Deep Action Cleanser, Clean and Clear's Blackhead claering scrub, Neutrogena Deep Clean, Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash , Cetaphil Face wash, and .  I'm probably wrong on some of these names, so please correct me if you can smile.gif.  Also is gel, foam, or cream's the best? Has anyone tried most of these cleansers and willing to elaborate on which helps most?  Please do so smile.gif

You apply the Differin at night right? Since you've been washing with a SA/BP cleanser, you mind as well stick with it for right now but definitely use a moisturizer (a good one mind you). At night, however, try using a gentle cleanser such as Clearasil Oil-Free Daily Fash Wash (sensitive) or SpectroJel before you apply the Differin. If you still have massive drying after a week or so, I'd recommend you to only wash with a gentle cleanser and still moisturize to counter Differin's drying effects.

Since you're going back on differin I'd stick with a non-irritating cleanser. Differin has been known to be extremely drying and irritating. Choose a cleanser w/o SA, or BP, this will lead to more irritation. I suggest something like cetaphil.

Since you're going back on differin I'd stick with a non-irritating cleanser.  Differin has been known to be extremely drying and irritating.  Choose a cleanser w/o SA, or BP, this will lead to more irritation.  I suggest something like cetaphil.

Ah! No!! dont mix SA and Differin.. somebody told me it was a no no... i am using Differin as well.. really takes time.. but it works for me.. thank god. Anways.. i use Cetaphil and Neutrogena Deep Clean scrub. Well.. i wash my face like three times a day. In the morning and at night, i use the Deep Clean. That way.. since Differin does tend to dry out your pimples as well as your skin. Using the Deep Clean Scrub will scrub away all the dead skin and it makes make up for me SOO MUCH EASIER to apply.

Cetaphil you can use either. Take Care x3 Hopefully the Differin will work for the two of us.

Ah! No!! dont mix SA and Differin.. somebody told me it was a no no... i am using Differin as well.. really takes time.. but it works for me.. thank god. Anways.. i use Cetaphil and Neutrogena Deep Clean scrub. Well.. i wash my face like three times a day. In the morning and at night, i use the Deep Clean. That way.. since Differin does tend to dry out your pimples as well as your skin. Using the Deep Clean Scrub will scrub away all the dead skin and it makes make up for me SOO MUCH EASIER to apply.

Cetaphil you can use either. Take Care x3 Hopefully the Differin will work for the two of us.