Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bookcase

Will accutane make me look all crusty?

Hi,

If I have very oilyskin and I go on a lowdose of accutane will I still be all dry and crusty during the accutane treatment?

Hi,

If I have very oilyskin and I go on a lowdose of accutane will I still be all dry and crusty during the accutane treatment?

It depends all on the person I'm on my 3rd month of 60 MG I tan and don't moisturise alot and I still don't have dry skin.

I've always called it flaky but crusty is a nice adjective as well.

Moisturize. Drink a lot of water. Be patient. Crustiness is not forever.

I'm on my second course of accutane now, and both times it has made my face normal! As in, i don't feel like rushing home at lunch to wash my face. it's dry, but not overly so, and i feel like a normal person with normal skin probably does. i love it. so in other words, i'm not too dry. don't even regularly moisturize, in fact. except around my eyes.

I had very oily skin before accutane, I'm now 5 days into month 6 and I didn't have to moisturize at all...I did once just to try and it just made my skin look oily...

not only did I not need to moisturize, my acne is 99.99% gone and red marks are fading away, scars will stay though but I don't mind

it all depends on the person, for some, it totally dries them out and need to moisturize all the time, others like me don't get dried up

It depends all on the person I'm on my 3rd month of 60 MG I tan and don't moisturise alot and I still don't have dry skin.