Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Novalie

Attn: people who have done 2+ rounds of Accutane

Hi,

I did a course of Accutane last year and my acne has since come back. I'm about to go on a second course of tane...

For those of you who have done more than one round of Accutane, what were your results like? And how was the second course different from the first? Did you see results quicker or less quickly? Were your side effects any different?

Hi, I'm just now finishing up my second course. The results have been great - exactly like my first course. I'm dried out and clear (but to a pleasant degree!) within two weeks. but, unfortunately, that didn't last for me. Not the first time. Maybe the second course will do it....

Anyway, no difference in results or side effects for me.

I've been on Accutane thrice. Ecah successive time has worked a little less and for not as long of a time. First time kept me completely clear for about one year (after treatment ended). Second time kept me completely clear for about six months. Third time didn't ever completely clear me (but came darn near close) and I started breaking out again a couple months after I finished.

Different people react differently. I have become more immune to the drug...

Second time was a charm for me.The side effects were less noticable and it cleared me up 100% like the first time.

^^But have you been clear since being off Accutane though?

I've heard most people are clear while ON Accutane, but it's AFTER the treatment that the acne comes back unfortunately.

Hi,

I did a course of Accutane last year and my acne has since come back. I'm about to go on a second course of tane...

For those of you who have done more than one round of Accutane, what were your results like? And how was the second course different from the first? Did you see results quicker or less quickly? Were your side effects any different?