Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Today at school, I heard a girl in my grade talking to one of her friends about her acne. She said: "It should be gone my now, its not fuckin fair!" She sounded really upset. Later on, I saw her putting on some kind of anti bacterial gel. I asked her what it was. She asked why I wanted to know. Now, this girl doesn't have bad acne, just a few pimples, so I said: "Your skin is looking much better recently, I wanted to know your secret." This is about (IMO) the least creepy way you can compliment someone on their skin. Anyway, she gave me a huge beaming smile and told me the name of the product. I didn't actually need to know what it was, but she felt much better. Now I also have someone to talk to about my problem (if it comes back).

Try something similar with some you know who has acne. It makes you feel great afterwards, and helps their self esteem. Think about it, how good would it make you feel if someone did it for you?

Today at school, I heard a girl in my grade talking to one of her friends about her acne.  She said:  "It should be gone my now, its not fuckin fair!"  She sounded really upset.  Later on, I saw her putting on some kind of anti bacterial gel.  I asked her what it was.  She asked why I wanted to know.  Now, this girl doesn't have bad acne, just a few pimples, so I said:  "Your skin is looking much better recently, I wanted to know your secret."  This is about (IMO) the least creepy way you can compliment someone on their skin.  Anyway, she gave me a huge beaming smile and told me the name of the product.  I didn't actually need to know what it was, but she felt much better.  Now I also have someone to talk to about my problem (if it comes back).

Try something similar with some you know who has acne.  It makes you feel great afterwards, and helps their self esteem.  Think about it, how good would it make you feel if someone did it for you?

I hella just went up to some very pretty girl at school today, and said your skin is very nice, how do you keep it that way? and she hella hugged me and smiled, then walked away...It's a good thing to compliment on skin...

hahaha my mom goes...." ohhh...it looks like the problem is getting better...OoOoOO"...

yea..fuck off mom smile.gif

hah i always say suck me....for no reason. Like when my mom says something about my skin i always say mom, suck me. I don't she knoes what it means...

not theres only like 1 girl that has very light acne in my classes i dont konw who she is though i dont talk to her but ill try that thing you said though

awww martina i totally know how you feel it's just like oh really, thanks for breaking my 2.5 seconds of not thinking about it with your useless comments