Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just wondering if anyone uses Aveeno Skin Releif Mosturizing Lotion? I have combination dry/oily skin, and the only moisturizer I have ever had luck with is Herbal Essences, which has been discontinuied :evil: . Anyways, I just started using Aveeno, but it seems to leave my skin oily. I was wondering if anyone else has used this product and had luck with it, or if there is anything you could recommned I use instead?

hi! well i kinda have the same skin... you're talking about and I use Clinique's Oil- free moisturizer. My skin seems to love it :) and i never feel oily with it on. However, it is pretty expensive. It's about $30.00 a 17 oz bottle. :)

:lol: But I guess, if it worked for you... it would be completely worth the money.

All da best :wink:

fawn :D:shock:

hi! well i kinda have the same skin... you're talking about and I use Clinique's Oil- free moisturizer. My skin seems to love it :) and i never feel oily with it on. However, it is pretty expensive. It's about $30.00 a 17 oz bottle. :)

:D But I guess, if it worked for you... it would be completely worth the money.

fawn

:D But I guess, if it worked for you... it would be completely worth the money.

fawn

I have used the Aveeno Skin lotion and it is great for potential razor burn or those really itchy areas from a recent shave, like the inner thigh area. I have used the shave gel and it is great as well, it is good for sensitive skin and decreases irritation from shaving.