Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
**Princess**

why can we have a bit of a laugh and chill

i know that acne is a very emotional thing to deal with and dont tell me i dont know becasue i do. i know that my acne is very mild and that i have no idea wht the heck you lot are all going through and tell me i neva eva judge anyone with acne becuase i know how much they envy clear skin and how much they just want all this to go away. i knwo that obbessing with ur face in the mirror staring at everylittle inch and scar and imperfection is painful and yeah man i phucking hurts.............................

BUT FOR GODS SAKE WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN....eveyone seems so uptight and mad isint this a place where you come to chill out and interact with other people who are going through what you are not to mock and get fissed off with what everyone says. not to tell other people that thier regimes or realisations are rubbish and a coisidence. not to tell people that wjhat theywant to write here is a load of bull. i am just really annoyed that just becasue i dont have really bad acne everyone doesnt take my opinions seriously and thinks i am over exhadgraring. maybe i want people to rate me so i know how i look.

im sorry to sound like i am having a go at you whcih is what im telling eveyone not to do but it just makes me mad why cant we just respect other peoples opinions and respect whateva they wanna write. i just cant belive it.

i know its not all of you and sorry if this hurts you i really am i apologise to anyone who this offends but something has to be said it really does. maybe its just me i dont know but its out now so oh well

THIS IS LIFE YOU GET ONE SHOT AND ONE OPERTUNITY WHY WASTE IT GETTING MADE WITH EVERYONE

FRIENDS ARE THE FAMILY WE CHOSE FOR OURSELFS

B*l*O*N*D*I*E17 X X X XX

If this post is aimed at me, i didn't mean to have a go my tone doesn't translate too well on the internet sometimes and maybe I do have a little bit of a chip on my shoulder....

I just re-read my post and it sounds like I was hating but i wasn't, so just chill because it seems like your the one getting your knickers in a twist now tongue.gif

Guest OnlyJoe

yeah i agree, chill out a bit, everyones in the same boat.

Guest Shjaker
i am just really annoyed that just becasue i dont have really bad acne everyone doesnt take my opinions seriously and thinks i am over exhadgraring.

Guest SmittinKitten

I don't mind when people can't spell...it's the pointing out of that fact that is annoying..

Guest Shjaker

Sorry I didnt mean anything by it, it was just too good not to comment on biggrin.gif

Guest SmittinKitten
wrell im sorry i cant spell thats like saying you dont mind someone having acne its pointing out the fact thats annnoying

chill out.. your hot.. is the acne under the skirt? kidding.. we all know what you are trying to say.. just sucks for some of us to have people come on here and ask about their face when we would give a kidney to have the skin you already have now.

I guess I can see a point, but if people feel uptight, they will be uptight. Sometimes getting pissed off on the forums is a good way to release all that stress.

Well she is right, but keep in mind Blondie what forum you are in. This is the Emotional and Psychological effects of acne forum. People come here to vent and release anger in order to help others understand what they're feeling. Naturally, many of us will be very tense and bitter when we do this. I would be lying to you if I told you everything would always be peachy here, because trust me, I've been here a while, and it's never been like that.

Well she is right, but keep in mind Blondie what forum you are in. This is the Emotional and Psychological effects of acne forum. People come here to vent and release anger in order to help others understand what they're feeling. Naturally, many of us will be very tense and bitter when we do this. I would be lying to you if I told you everything would always be peachy here, because trust me, I've been here a while, and it's never been like that.

Guest Shjaker

No no, lol.. ASH WHERE ARE YOU he knows what I mean lol.gif