Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi, all - i've been on the regimen now for three weeks, with good results, but i noticed that the recommended Eucerin moisturizer gave me tiny (very tiny) flesh-toned bumps that you can't really pick out like zits; they look like you can pop them or force them out, but you actually can't, they're embedded into the skin - i think the medical term is "milia." once i noticed about five of them, i stopped using Eucerin and no new ones have appeared, so i'm certain it's the Eucerin that caused the milia. is it the AHA that causes milia? i've been thinking of getting DDF's 10% glycolic toner just to even out my skin tone and get rid of the red marks, but if it causes milia, then of course i would be more hesitant to buy it. has anyone else had this experience with the Eucerin Clear Skin Formula lotion?

thanks in advance for any feedback.

hi, all - i've been on the regimen now for three weeks, with good results, but i noticed that the recommended Eucerin moisturizer gave me tiny (very tiny) flesh-toned bumps that you can't really pick out like zits; they look like you can pop them or force them out, but you actually can't, they're embedded into the skin - i think the medical term is "milia." once i noticed about five of them, i stopped using Eucerin and no new ones have appeared, so i'm certain it's the Eucerin that caused the milia. is it the AHA that causes milia? i've been thinking of getting DDF's 10% glycolic toner just to even out my skin tone and get rid of the red marks, but if it causes milia, then of course i would be more hesitant to buy it. has anyone else had this experience with the Eucerin Clear Skin Formula lotion?

thanks in advance for any feedback.

Yes, I seem to have developed something that is milia or like milia. I only noticed this ater 3 weeks into my AHA treatment. It seems to only be on the right side of my face, on my cheek near my nose.

I can't say for sure its milia...but its something very hard to release thats well under the skin.

thanks for the input. i just bought 10% glycolic acid toner, DDF brand. i'll give it a try and if i get those annoying tiny milia bumps, i'll know for sure that it's glycolic acid that's causing it. i bought it from sephora, which is good because they don't have a time limit for returns...

thanks for the input. i just bought 10% glycolic acid toner, DDF brand. i'll give it a try and if i get those annoying tiny milia bumps, i'll know for sure that it's glycolic acid that's causing it. i bought it from sephora, which is good because they don't have a time limit for returns...

Yeah, I got some on my forehead that's why I stopped using it. I'm not sure if it's milia but it looks like it. On my cheeks I got those really tiny white heads.

What have you stopped using? The AHA Enhanced Lotion? I'm quite happy with the lotion. I'm using it but I'm thinking of switching to another brand but still the AHA. I have milia too but they eventually disappear over time. I think it has to do with the action of GA that causes the impurities to come up to the surface. That's just my thoughts on the matter. Anyway, are you talking about the AHA Lotion?

Yeah, I got some on my forehead that's why I stopped using it. I'm not sure if it's milia but it looks like it. On my cheeks I got those really tiny white heads.

Yep genie, I'm talking about the Enhanced Lotion. I'm glad it's working for you.

I'm probably going to finish up half of the bottle when I get clearer cause I like how my complexion looked while I was using it. I just don't like having more bumps because of it. confused.gif