Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My mum is great, of course occasionally she annoys the hell out of me, but she's supportive and I get along with her well.

But we were in Superdrug today because I want Biore blemish fighting ice cleanser, and we found it (it wasn't in boots) and she read it and it said it had salicylic acid in it, and I said "yea" and she said, "you can't use this with all the other stuff you're using" and I asked her why not, and she said "that's why your face is messing up"

Oh well thankyou mum ...

Lately I've been feeling OK about how I look, for a change. And I have red marks and my skin is uneven, but I was happier about it than I have been in a long time, and nobody had said anything about it, and girls have been checking me out, which surprises me, and she tells me my face is messing up.

This probably doesn't seem like a lot to you, but I am REALLY sensitive, and just a little comment like this can screw everything up.

Anyway....

What do you think about:

Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser in the morning

then at night, Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser, ACV then BP gel

?

I've been using ACV and BP at night, but not in the morning. Just washing in the morning normally.

i love my mum wub.gif

Me too, but they're not always great tongue.gif

When'd you become a mod OnlyJoe? I noticed it a while ago, but was too lazy to ask

I will be in the Lake District on Mothers Day, so I have tomorrow to get something for my mum and plan it all out eusa_think.gif

Anyway, what do you all think about my future regimen?

Guest OnlyJoe

*thumbs up

and I cant tell you when i became a mod, they are watching eusa_shifty.gif