Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
manolis_04

Acne a LIVER problem!

Havnt some of you guys wondered why the burdock root is working? or why anything that purify the blood helps keep acne at bay? Well basically I was reading Leo Kessans E-book on Acne and he says inside it that the secret cure is to correct ur liver.

The primary difference between someone who suffers from acne and someone who does not all boils down to liver function…

''If you suffer from acne then that simply means that your liver has been overwhelmed with excess hormones and congesting blood toxins. It can’t “keep up� clearing hormones and toxins from the system. And the excess “spills over� throughout your system…leading to acne.

If someone always has perfect skin it’s simply because their liver function was strong enough so that it was able to quickly “deactivate� and clear excess hormones from the blood. And was able to congegate and expel excess blood toxins.

Their liver kept their blood clean and their hormones in balance.

So to be free from your acne once and for you must do one thing, and that is to “build� back this aspect of liver function to the point where it is strong enough to “handle� any amount of hormones or blood toxins that are thrown at it. Once you do that your hormones will stay in balance and your blood will be pure. As a result your acne will go away and your health will be revolutionized at so many different levels.''

This is an extract from Leos book. If we can help and give our body foods and herbs that aid in cleansing the blood than acne can be controlled. To me this makes perfect sense!

If there is anybody on this forum that disagrees with this anthology than please speek up! eusa_think.gif

Havnt some of you guys wondered why the burdock root is working? or why anything that purify the blood helps keep acne at bay? Well basically I was reading Leo Kessans E-book on Acne and he says inside it that the secret cure is to correct ur liver.

The primary difference between someone who suffers from acne and someone who does not all boils down to liver function…

''If you suffer from acne then that simply means that your liver has been overwhelmed with excess hormones and congesting blood toxins.  It can’t “keep upâ€? clearing hormones and toxins from the system.  And the excess “spills overâ€? throughout your system…leading to acne.

If someone always has perfect skin it’s simply because their liver function was strong enough so that it was able to quickly “deactivateâ€? and clear excess hormones from the blood.  And was able to congegate and expel excess blood toxins. 

So to be free from your acne once and for you must do one thing, and that is to “buildâ€? back this aspect of liver function to the point where it is strong enough to “handleâ€? any amount of hormones or blood toxins that are thrown at it.  Once you do that your hormones will stay in balance and your blood will be pure.  As a result your acne will go away and your health will be revolutionized at so many different levels.''

This is an extract from Leos book. If we can help and give our body foods and herbs that aid in cleansing the blood than acne can be controlled. To me this makes perfect sense!

If there is anybody on this forum that disagrees with this anthology than please speek up! eusa_think.gif

''If you suffer from acne then that simply means that your liver has been overwhelmed with excess hormones and congesting blood toxins.  It can’t “keep up� clearing hormones and toxins from the system.  And the excess “spills over� throughout your system…leading to acne.

If someone always has perfect skin it’s simply because their liver function was strong enough so that it was able to quickly “deactivate� and clear excess hormones from the blood.  And was able to congegate and expel excess blood toxins. 

So to be free from your acne once and for you must do one thing, and that is to “build� back this aspect of liver function to the point where it is strong enough to “handle� any amount of hormones or blood toxins that are thrown at it.  Once you do that your hormones will stay in balance and your blood will be pure.  As a result your acne will go away and your health will be revolutionized at so many different levels.''

I already believed this could be my problem as I've had it even though I think my hormone influenced changes have already been completed. So I started the oil swish treatment and am now drinking Yogi DeTox Tea. Going to take HRI Clear Complexion tablets when I get them. I expect to have completely clear skin in 1-2 weeks.

I doubt that very much.

But you hopefully will not have any more new spots coming through.

Also you probs will have red marks and crap left over from the acne m8 so ul.

I never had those really hyperpigmented red marks to begin with mate, just a red/pink accent which is pretty noticable but doesnt look like I still have a zit on that spot. I also use the egg protein mask which is said to fade marks quickly. But I meant clear as in no new shite and fast healing smile.gif.

^LOL. Seriously.

Im almost certain the liver has something to with it as well. Ive thought a lot about this and still find it confusing though. I find when I drink alcohol my skin looks better. Noticably better. SOmetimes after a night of heavy drinking my zits have completely cleared the next day, even if I pass out with my makeup on!

I am very confused as to how or why this could be. You would think if anything drinking would make it much worse. Any thoughts?

Also, do you guys think a liver flush would help someone who drinks regularly, or would it just be counter-effective. (I wouldnt drink while in the cleansing process of course).

Deja; you can drink alcohol and still flush. Just be careful not to do it whe you are flushing. Also note that it really does tax the liver and probably isn't good for acne, either.

deadinside: we have lots of threads on liverflushing. You may want to check those out.

A good remedy is to take 500mg of L-Cysteine before drinking alcohol. This will help protect the liver and prevent much of the hangover the next day. Best taken before drinking and then during another 500mg. It works well. But I am not advocating drinking alcohol at all.

I agree, but not completely.

I strongly agree the key to getting rid of acne is to 'deblock' your liver. I will soon be trying a liver clense.

But the problem is not the liver itself, but the amount of hormones/toxins the liver has to deal with/flush. That's why almost EVERYONE has to deal with acne during their teens, as there is an increase of hormones.

Whether any liver can deal with the amount of toxins an acne suffer deals with, or if our livers are just messed up, I'm yet to find out

Basically my acne coping strategy is to reduce the toxins in my body, and is carried out by the following:

1) not eating food that will increase production (why alot diets namely, the freeacnebook one, work

2) swilling oil in your mouth to get rid of the toxins (seems to be working, i've just started trying it though)

3) leading such an active lifestyle your body naturally uses them up (as has happened to me abroad)

And soon to be doing liver cleanses.