Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lucia

Phytoscan HFD Cold Laser

Hi

Yes, I have used the Phytoscan laser many, many times. I used to suffer from bad acne, ''congested skin'' - basically you name it and I had it.

I stumbled upon the Phytoscan laser at a local salon and I am now looking at purchasing one - it cleared up my acne and made my skin look about 10 years younger and I'm only 28! So, yes, go for it - it may take approx. 5-8 treatments but you won't regret it.

Sincerely,

Clearcharmed

Hi

Yes, I have used the Phytoscan laser many, many times. I used to suffer from bad acne, ''congested skin'' - basically you name it and I had it.

I stumbled upon the Phytoscan laser at a local salon and I am now looking at purchasing one - it cleared up my acne and made my skin look about 10 years younger and I'm only 28! So, yes, go for it - it may take approx. 5-8 treatments but you won't regret it.

Sincerely,

Clearcharmed

clearcharmed - hmm im a bit concerned about you. the fact you joined this site just a few minutes ago and your first post is a product review worries me. it has all the taggings of someone working for a company. ive used cold lasers in the past and have had no such effects. if this is your goal - big shame on you. allow the people to dedicate their time and money towards treatments that will actually work for them.

Edited by cartwheeling_monkey

Hi

Sincerely,

Clearcharmed

clearcharmed - hmm im a bit concerned about you. the fact you joined this site just a few minutes ago and your first post is a product review worries me. it has all the taggings of someone working for a company. ive used cold lasers in the past and have had no such effects. if this is your goal - big shame on you. allow the people to dedicate their time and money towards treatments that will actually work for them.

agree