Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jaybert

Where to purchase accutane online (recommendations inside)

Anyone have any leftover/such they want to sell? I do have a prescription but its just too expensive for me to continue to pay for without insurance. I just got my first perscription and it cost me $780/month for 90 20mg tablets.

Thats the generic Amnesteem too. Anyone have any they want to sell? Don't get me wrong, I will still go get my blood test/dermatologist visits as my insurance covers that but it does not cover perscriptions.

I take 40mg in the morning and 20 at night so it would need to be all 20mg (which I take now), or 1/2 40 and 1/2 20.

If anyone have anything they want to sell, email me at [email protected]

Edit: This thread use to be titled "Looking to purchase Amnesteem / Accutane...anyone? (40/20mg" but I have changed it to "Where to purchase accutane online" since thats where the discussion has lead

try http://www.europharmacy.com/orderform/skincare/

they have both roche-brand roaccutane (european name) and accuran (greek accutane) - they're both CHEAP CHEAP AND AGAIN CHEAP and effective (dunno surely about accuran but they say it's supposed to be the same as accutane)

but you must have a credit card (which e.g. I unfortunately have not :) )

ponder this on: 30xaccutane 20 mg for just 29 euros!!!! hmmmmmmmm :D

I've looked at that but I am not sure how much I trust online pharmacies. Has anyone here ordered from this place or any other and gotten the product as promised?

i think i know this site's address from this one of these forums, as far as i remember honeybee has bought this stuff but i'm not sure

honeybee is that right??

if you did any info would suit also me cuz i want to cheapen my treatment in any way there is there!

yeah i'm on accuran it's the same thing as name brand i know cause i've used both. But i didn't buy it from them i bought it from someone off this site who i think got it from them. I heard good things about that pharmacy on the free drug buyers board I think it would be worth your while to order from them...could save you ALOT of money. Me I don't have a scrip so i'm ordering mine from hairlossdrugs.8m.com costs $75 for 20 mg. 30 pills. That is the second cheapest price on the net. I just got my order today and it's legit it's ro-accutane and it took about 2 weeks to arrive. :)

thanks! I will have to look into ordering from this guy. Any other places which people here have ordered from and received the product? Thanks

Also, the roccutane you received, how was it packaged? How exactly do you verify its legit? Any chance they could be selling counterfit tablets or something? Hehe

tell me if it arrives and how long it took etc. I still have 4 months of treatment to go and i might feel more comfortable ordering it in bulk from that site if you have a good experience.Hope it works out for ya!! :)

oh yeah...here is how i know it's the real thing :wink: it came in the official roaccutane box with the medication pamphlet and it was 3 packs with roaccutane pills half white half violet the warnings in differant languages in blister packs expires 6/2004 with roche written on it too. That's the real thing baby!! No small time guy could fake all that ,so i will be ordering from them again. :)

I've looked at that but I am not sure how much I trust online pharmacies.  Has anyone here ordered from this place or any other and gotten the product as promised?

I have purchased Retin-A via a net pharmacy, it made my face fall off but as far as the actual sale goes the pharmacy was fine, it was Pharmacy Geoff in New Zeland, I am in Australia and it was delivered 7 days later and on my credit card statement it came up as the pharmacy name so I can vouch for that store, they get you to fill out a health history form online, what meds you are using do you have blood pressure probs, that sort of thing. Have a really good think before you take ro-accutane, I pulled out last minute from takeing it, I figure that if something can promise birth defects in a pregnant women, what else could be possible and as yet unknown, I think it has it's place in extreme cases but proceed with caution, have a really good look at yourself from within first and be sure that you have a nasty case of acne not just a few zits.

got them in today. Took a week from the time I ordered to get em! Whoo hoo! This was from www.valuepharmacuticals.com. Ended up costing me $270 for 90 20mg pills

I think next time I will try from www.planetdrugsdirect.com once I get my new prescription form. Its ~$100 cheaper.

two questions Jaybert 1-what type of accutane was it? how was it packaged 2-did you use a prescription to order it? Thanks!! :P

p.s. ok i lied that was 3 ?'s

It was Roche Pharmacuticals Roccutane, 20mg tabs. It was packaged like roaccutan.jpeg

It was exactly like that except it also included the "instructions/disclaimers" wrapped in the box. The pills themselves are violet/white and have 'ROA 20' written on the pill. I havent actually seen a real roche branded accutane, but I assume this is good.

I did not send in a prescription, though I did fill out this disclaimer which listed my doctor's name, phone #. But that was mainly for customs I believe in case they opened up the package to check I suppose.

Once I get my next month's prescription from my derm, I'm going to try planetdrugsdirect.com since its ~$100 cheaper, but requires a prescription I believe

what's happened????

can anybody help me out of this problem???

I've ordered from europharmacy.com

I've paid with my relation's visa silver for 2 packages of Accuran.

Now I've just entered their site and it says when I wanna track my order:

zero records for your search (or something similar)

HAS NE BODY EVER ORDERED FROM THEM???

I'm full of bad thoughts about this wanton behavior of their service site. Dunno if the order was accepted (think it should have been for i got a mail form them confirming the order) or it's just a 2-day's delay (they say it should be 48 h b fore it's visible but this time's passed 2 h ago)

hey..when i went on the site they said accuran was back ordered until mid may so maybe the transaction hasn't gone through yet? Did you use a script to order from them? I was thinking about ordering too but only if your's is a success.Please let us know what happens and how long it takes to arrive etc. Sorry to hear about your trouble :P

hello honeybee

another prob - i'v written to them via email about this "tracking prob" - they're dumb and mute and deaf to my letter...

but still waiting...

tomorrow's my chek-up after a month's treatment of roaccutane (I've got a perfect cholesterol - perhaps the derm will agree to dosage increase!!)

but what the F_CK is going with the europharmacy???

if only phones in Poland were cheaper i'd surely kick their ass by phone :D

it's true - the stoppage in deliveries of accuran's gonna last til midmay but they SHOULD have replied to my mail :? SHOULDN'T THEY???

A LIL PISSED OFF

RAF

I'M PLEADING AGAIN - NE1 WHO ORDERED ACCURAN - GIVE ME SOME INFO!!!

Just had my appointment and got my new script.

I placed an order for 90 20mg accutane pills from www.planetdrugsdirect.com, total was ~$175 or so with shipping. After I ordered it gave me an email address and fax number to send in my script to. I tried faxing but the line was busy so I went ahead and scanned it and emailed it to them.

I got a response in a few hours saying that they had received my email and that my order should go out Monday.

So far so good, I'll keep you all updated as to how planetdrugsdirect.com does

well, I am back home for the summer in Dallas and I tried setting up an appointment with my old dermatologist to get another script for accutane so I can get it from planetdrugsdirect and make sure all my tests were fine. unfortunately, I called in today and was told they are on freaking vacation for another week.

I was afraid that by the time I could get an appointment/get my blood test done, and my order put through online, I would be out of accuntane. I went ahead and placed an order at europharmacy. The total came out to 168 Euros, which according to xe.com is $198.xx USD. I'll let you all know how long it takes for me to get it in.