Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HEH

What will I look like when im 20?

That is me, See the thing is... my biggest fear is, what the hell will i look like when im 20.. can anyone visualize what i'll look like? if this thread is that annoying, get a mod to close it...

I will say something about humans to make it more psychological....

People only lash out against others because of their own insecurities, sure everyone knows this... but when someone lashes out at you.... just say, they are making fun of *blank* because they have a small dick....

post-15253-1109651107_thumb.jpg

post-15253-1109651107_thumb.jpg

That is me, See the thing is... my biggest fear is, what the hell will i look like when im 20..  can anyone visualize what i'll look like? 

lol, i was going to write how my face is more square than it is in that picture.... but it didnt want people thinking my face is a cube.. and thank you!

i know, you would have to see the images i was seeing in my head to know why i thought it was funny

i am glad you didnt laugh, if you laughed you would be a very pitiful person

I'm 20 man. I don't look too different than when I was 18 IMO, though I have been told I look older now by old classmates.

That is me, See the thing is... my biggest fear is, what the hell will i look like when im 20..  can anyone visualize what i'll look like?  if this thread is that annoying, get a mod to close it...

I will say something about humans to make it more psychological....

People only lash out against others because of their own insecurities, sure everyone knows this... but when someone lashes out at you.... just say, they are making fun of *blank* because they have a small dick....

Guest Shjaker

I predict you'll look like a less stoned Tommy Lee

I just thought of the perfect sig.

Guest SmittinKitten

user posted image

This pix rocks eusa_dance.gif ....you'll look about the same,perhaps more facial hair? This should be your avatar...just crop out the arm!!

i am fifteen in my driving license and i look no different at (nearly) 20, i still use it as id and stuff

they lie i will not change till i start getting wrinkly

look

user posted image

no - you can get a provisional licencse at 15 so you can drive a moped thing at 16 then once you are 17 you can drive