Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
peleke4

retin-a to make red marks fade faster

i noticed there's many questions about how to make red marks fade faster. and it seems many agree that vit k will help. i've never used vit k, but this is what i've been doing for the past several years. i would put a thin layer of retin-a cream on a red mark in the morning and at night (very small amount). if you do this, you'll notice that the retin-a causes the skin surface of the red mark to dry and flake. i think it causes the area to renew itself and thus make the red mark fade faster. hope this helps! and if there's anyone out there who uses retin-a for this purpose, please give us your feedback.

I used retin-a to cure my acne problem as well as fading marks, i also use it together with CP serum from skin-bio here is what i do so far and it seems to be working.

PM: Put cp serum all over face then wait for 20 min then put a thin layer of retin-a over it

AM: i mix the exfol serum and cp serum together and put em on my face the put on coppertone sun screen.

It might sound abit too much so you might wanna use retin-a and cp serum on alternite night, i also have used the Vita-k, it does seems to work i think but i dint give enought chance to really see that much diffrent.

i noticed there's many questions about how to make red marks fade faster.  and it seems many agree that vit k will help.  i've never used vit k, but this is what i've been doing for the past several years.  i would put a thin layer of retin-a cream on a red mark in the morning and at night (very small amount).  if you do this, you'll notice that the retin-a causes the skin surface of the red mark to dry and flake.  i think it causes the area to renew itself and thus make the red mark fade faster.  hope this helps!  and if there's anyone out there who uses retin-a for this purpose, please give us your feedback.

lol i guess it works both ways. ive been dotting my red marks with a special moisturizer and that made them fade too. :evil:

I've tried using visine eye drops (the one that "gets the red out") and it kind of works temporarily. I guess if you are going out or something it is good to use.