Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest OnlyJoe

We have to shave our face every morning. thats worse.

Guest Euler
haha, try having to shave EVERYTHING... or maybe try waxing? both two very plesant activies. on top of periods: cramps, bloating, PMS. imagine EVERY SINGLE MONTH for about FOURTY YEARS. having to shave your face is child's play in comparison.  razz.gif

haha, try having to shave EVERYTHING... or maybe try waxing? both two very plesant activies. on top of periods: cramps, bloating, PMS. imagine EVERY SINGLE MONTH for about FOURTY YEARS. having to shave your face is child's play in comparison.  razz.gif

Guest OnlyJoe

Yeah, boners are a nuisance sometimes.... but if you can control it, more power to you! I like my penis.... it dosent bleed or spit out babies...

Ah yes, but some of us lads had to suffer the indignity of involuntary erections during puberty. These can be particularly distressing in the classroom, when you have to stand infront of the whole class and read something. Of course, I carried mine with pride but random hard ons can be annoying.

and some of us girls had to go the day, doing numerous spot checks with our friends, praying that we weren't walking around with a spot on us. or we can discuss leaky tampons or diaper like pads???

let's not even get IN TO menopause.