Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sactown22

trip to the grocery store

so my acne has gotten a lot better in the past couple weeks. I have no active acne, just redmarks. I havent put anything on my face either for the past month. it looks like its finally leaving.. anyways i needed to go tot he grocery store to get some food. so im down in the cereal aisle bending over to get some boxes, when I get nup abruptly and startle the woman next to me. this woman is like 40 years old and the epitome of trailer trash. she says to me jesus watch out.....and then mumbles 'wash your face,' just loudly enough for me to hear as she passes me. I say excuse me what did you say. she just ignores me, but i keep following her and get in front of her cart and say what the hell did you say to me. she says get out of my f****** face. At that point, I lost it. I take the first thing out of her cart that I see, a thick bag of shell noodles and throw it across the end of the aisle, where it smashes up against the countertop where the meat is. noodles go everywhere and other customers come to see whats going on. the lady freaks out and starts pushing me, so i just begin to walk the other way, and then I dont know why I decided to but, I flip her cart over into the aisle. food goes everywhere. So I'm walking out of the aisle, customers are staring at us, food is everywhere. Just as I'm about to leave the store (I decided not to get any food) the manager and security approaches me and asks me to leave. I start explaining my case about the woman, but they start dirceting me towards the door. I figure then I might as well make a scene if I'm getting kicked out. In short, I started raging so all the customers in the lines would see me. I was just freaking out, swearing as loud as I could. Once I got near the exit, I knocked over a stand of Hershey Kisses Easter crap ( why are they putting out stuff for Easter this early?) and booked it out of there as fast as I could.

Needless to say, my trip was a disaster, but hey, I only have redmarks to fade so Im not feeling that bad at all. Plus, I got up in this girl's jeans just like Ginuwine later that night. Until next time, peeeeeeeeace.

so my acne has gotten a lot better in the past couple weeks.  I have no active acne, just redmarks.  I havent put anything on my face either for the past month.  it looks like its finally leaving.. anyways i needed to go tot he grocery store to get some food.  so im down in the cereal aisle bending over to get some boxes, when I get nup abruptly and startle the woman next to me.  this woman is like 40 years old and the epitome of trailer trash.  she says to me jesus watch out.....and then mumbles 'wash your face,' just loudly enough for me to hear as she passes me. I say excuse me what did you say. she just ignores me, but i keep following her and get in front of her cart and say what the hell did you say to me.  she says get out of my f****** face.  At that point, I lost it.  I take the first thing out of her cart that I see, a thick bag of shell noodles and throw it across the end of the aisle, where it smashes up against the countertop where the meat is.  noodles go everywhere and other customers come to see whats going on.  the lady freaks out and starts pushing me, so i just begin to walk the other way, and then I dont know why I decided to but, I flip her cart over into the aisle.  food goes everywhere.  So I'm walking out of the aisle, customers are staring at us, food is everywhere.  Just as I'm about to leave the store (I decided not to get any food) the manager and security approaches me and asks me to leave.  I start explaining my case about the woman, but they start dirceting me towards the door.  I figure then I might as well make a scene if I'm getting kicked out.  In short, I started raging so all the customers in the lines would see me.  I was just freaking out, swearing as loud as I could.  Once I got near the exit, I knocked over a stand of Hershey Kisses Easter crap ( why are they putting out stuff for Easter this early?) and booked it out of there as fast as I could.

Needless to say, my trip was a disaster, but hey, I only have redmarks to fade so Im not feeling that bad at all.  Plus, I got up in this girl's jeans just like Ginuwine later that night.  Until next time, peeeeeeeeace.

so my acne has gotten a lot better in the past couple weeks.  I have no active acne, just redmarks.  I havent put anything on my face either for the past month.  it looks like its finally leaving.. anyways i needed to go tot he grocery store to get some food.  so im down in the cereal aisle bending over to get some boxes, when I get nup abruptly and startle the woman next to me.  this woman is like 40 years old and the epitome of trailer trash.  she says to me jesus watch out.....and then mumbles 'wash your face,' just loudly enough for me to hear as she passes me. I say excuse me what did you say. she just ignores me, but i keep following her and get in front of her cart and say what the hell did you say to me.  she says get out of my f****** face.  At that point, I lost it.  I take the first thing out of her cart that I see, a thick bag of shell noodles and throw it across the end of the aisle, where it smashes up against the countertop where the meat is.  noodles go everywhere and other customers come to see whats going on.  the lady freaks out and starts pushing me, so i just begin to walk the other way, and then I dont know why I decided to but, I flip her cart over into the aisle.  food goes everywhere.  So I'm walking out of the aisle, customers are staring at us, food is everywhere.  Just as I'm about to leave the store (I decided not to get any food) the manager and security approaches me and asks me to leave.  I start explaining my case about the woman, but they start dirceting me towards the door.  I figure then I might as well make a scene if I'm getting kicked out.  In short, I started raging so all the customers in the lines would see me.  I was just freaking out, swearing as loud as I could.  Once I got near the exit, I knocked over a stand of Hershey Kisses Easter crap ( why are they putting out stuff for Easter this early?) and booked it out of there as fast as I could.

Needless to say, my trip was a disaster, but hey, I only have redmarks to fade so Im not feeling that bad at all.  Plus, I got up in this girl's jeans just like Ginuwine later that night.  Until next time, peeeeeeeeace.

Guest Zitro

That was a good read ... and I respect you for standing up for yourself ... that bitch deserved it. I really imagined the scene in my head.

Hey man there's nuts everywhere. I'll admit you probably went too far, or at least way farther than I would have gone.. but good I'm glad to see someone got something in return for once! Unfortunately, people like that may never wake up and realize their ignorance though...no matter what you do.

dude that's awesome.

I'm like the most chill dude in the world, I don't get angry at anything, but if some bitch said that to me, I would have flipped too.

im Apauled @ your behaviour, voilence solves nothing. You should of offered the customer in question, to sit down and talk about it over some Pie then you could both have Pie, and sought out your differences and then you may have became friends.  Being a yahoo won't get you any where in life.

the sensible 1. smile.gif

Guest OnlyJoe

Heck, I would have taken the mgr out too with the cart. Heck why not go on a rampage. I am like this everyday anyways.

FATALITYS ALL OVER THE PLACE, MAKE IT A CRIME SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!