Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zikzee

TCA peeling for this kind of scars ?

If you circle them in then maybe we can judge them .... but seriously, you don't have any that i can see... a few redmarks maybe but not more than that!

try retina micro for 6 months then post ur pics so we can see how much ur scars improved

Zikzee,

From your pictures, I can barely notice any depressed acne scars. If you decide to do a TCA treatment, more than likely you will only need one treatment, since your scars are shallow. Also, if you do decide to have a TCA peel, make sure you use a high percentage of SPF sunscreen after the treatment because your skin will be highly sensitive to sunlight.

Btw, have you ever tried lactic or gylcolic peels? With shallow scarring it can be very beneficial and cost efficient. Maybe you should talk to your dermatoligist and see what he/she suggests. Good luck! :evil:

Get over it, you have no scars. If you are concerned about those, then you should go to a psychologist. Even after you circled your "scars", most of them aren't noticiable.

Z, I have to agree with depressed...What you have is barely noticeable. Besides, use it to your advantage. It could be a way of seeing which girls are not so superficial where with perfect skin you would never know....If I were you, I wouldn't even get 1 TCA peel..Just clear the little acne that you have and you'll be a superstar!!!

Good Luck!

those scars make my skin uneven.. and the pics really dont do them justice.. if wanting clear and even skin is a reason to go to a psychologist... then all on this forum should be en therapy

One session of smoothbeam

clear your acne, and redness, and scars

or go ont razorac like i said

its like a peel

Removes your skin clears and acne and removes redness.

how many times do i gotta repeat my self!

Z, Then the answer to your question is probably yes.....1 tca peel should do the trick. Again, your scars are so shallow that you can achieve perfect skin!

Let us know what you decide to do???

Good Luck

Just using reverse psychology to get you focusing on something else besides the perceived problem. Of course there is nothing wrong with your nose it's my way of saying that your skin is pretty perfect.

Also the possibility that the TCA will unearth acne and gunk that's under your skin and make you look worse. So think about that.

I agree with Ice_pick, there is that possibility...Concentrate on your acne and take it from there!!!

well im gonna have this acne thing sorted in like 2 months.. and yes my scars are shallow... but it aint that shallow as the pics show... they are like from 0.1 mm to 1.5 mm deep

Well, like Hello50 mentioned before...Look into the smoothbeam, You might just be a perfect candidate for that...That can treat your acne as well as your shallow scars at the same time supposedly..