Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Shjaker

"How To Look Cool At a Party"

Guest Shjaker

This list on a teen-based webpage really pissed me off. It was a list of how to look "cool" at parties, and some of the bulletins made me want to punch someone in the face.

2) Wear the right clothes

Sport threads that are being worn by everyone else. Generally speaking, it's best to not stick out when it comes to fashion...especially if you aren't very popular.

Great! We're just spreading the no-individuality, follower, just-buy-what-everyone-else-is-buying attitude. I cant even afford the clothes everyone else is wearing. Remember children, in order to fit in you must wear the right clothes! I'll bet a prep came up with this brilliant idea.

5) Be seen socializing with the "cool people"

Being seen socializing with the popular crowd will make you look cool by association.

Yes. Isolate the people who arent considered popular. If people did this, no one would ever talk to me.

7) Talk to hot members of the opposite sex

Obviously, it's a no brainer as to why this will make you look good. But to spell it out...being seen hanging out with the people who everyone wants to date or "be like", can only enhance your image.

That's shallow. And no respectable person would follow this advice. If you end up talking to someone you think is hot, that's fine and dandy, but doing it for the sole purpose of being seen?! Shut the hell up. Get off the web. e_e

Bonus

Look for the drunk cool person and start talking

Generally speaking, when people are drunk, they become overly friendly and will socialize with anybody. Identify an intoxicated member of the "cool crowd" and start up a conversation. In all likelihood, the person will be more than happy to talk your ear off. Being seen talking to a really popular person will make you look good. Is this shallow? Yes. But, it's amazingly effective at making you look cool.

Look for the drunk cool person?! What the hell kind of advice is that?! Okay... this is a High School Destination website here, where usually young influential teens go! All this mindless shallow talk is making me dizzy... No wonder there are so many shallow assholes filling up this world.

Sorry I just had to rant. e_e; Ugh.

Guest theslocX

What are the COOL people? Pimps, niggas? Or perhaps the Gnarly white boy?

Oh, I know, the Goth. shock.gif It really depends. Maybe even Eddie, the hot jock. eusa_think.gif

jesus fucking christ that is funny.... the person that made it is probably a 30 year old person that had no friends as a teen

Guest theslocX
You caught me!  redface.gif  eusa_wall.gif

Lol just kidding. Someone gave me a link to one of their other lists [which was just as crappy might I add] and I was wandering around.

Guest Shjaker

Gnarly white boy, lol lol.gif

That sentence "Is this shallow? Yes. But, it's amazingly effective at making you look cool" is pretty much saying "Hey kid, it's okay to be shallow!"

I disapprove! evil.gif

These are the types of things that make me fear for society. I really don't know what's worse - the person who created the list or the people who use the list in real life situations. *cringe*

woooooooooow, sounds like all the kids in my highschool. They start talking to you about something, and then out of the blue go to hang with this other kid, because he is the cool crowd. They go get drunk and have sex and get some STD's. Well, acne has humbled me. I would probably doing the same stupid shit if i was clear. So in essence, im thankful for my acne......... SIKEE...........

-stan

Guest Zitro
Wow, is this a guide to degrade yourself from any form of self respect you may have.

Guest OnlyJoe

i followed them rules and became cool, its a miracle!