Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ugk

Do I Need Moustirizer at night?

hey guys, been on the regimen for a few months now, going good, but im just wondering if its really necessary to use the moustirizer right before i got to bed.

thanks.

depends.... i don't... but that's just me....

it depends on how sensitive ur skin is. i suggest leaving it off for a couple nights and if ur skin becomes irritated, then obviously the answer is yes, u do need it.

At night, your body has a chance to regenerate itself from all the crap that you through at it during the day, so I have found that using my skincare regime mainly at night has really helped (because I'm not picking at my face!). I would definitely suggest using an intensive moisturizer before bed. Maybe if you tend to have irritation, use a sensitive skin formula. Hope that helps!

i definatley moisturise at night! in the day i use an anti-regreasing moistuirser to help with oil but its not so good at moisturising. i find if i use an intense moisturiser overnight my skin stays moisturised when im using the not so good one. also, it helps with oil because if skin is overdry more oil will be produced. its good for me to do this. atm the i have the intensive one on, cos im not goin anywhere. i can kinda make my skin shiny, but its a good moisturser!

Just need some opinions on the moisterizer i'm using at night.

I'm using the Olay Complete moisterizer at night but i'm using the clean and clear glow in the day time.

Are these moisterizers good?

When you apply the BP, it leaves a thin layer on your face that dries before you can rub it all in. So if you moisturise, it'll take that thin layer into your skin with it. It's up to you, but there's a slight advantage. Plus your skin will feel much better for it.