Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KSW-MAD!

HRI Clear complexion tablets.

Iv had these for ages and never used them. I started using them at double the dosage. six a day instead of three. my skin is lookin more white and i have a more even skin tone. This is with three days worth. I have done nothing diffrent to my skin than I normally do, I have just taken these tablets.

The active ingredients are-

Dry extract from 90mg burdock root (30mg).

Dry extract from 90mg blue flag (30mg).

Sarsaparilla bpc (1949) 30mg.

Other ingredients are-

Sucrose

dicalcium phosphate

calcium carbonate

purified talc

titanium dioxide

magnesium stearate

croscarmellose sodium

acacia

shellac

beeswax

carnauba wax

I got them from holland and barratt at around £3:50 for 50 tablets. Has anyone else had results the same as this from this product?

Steven.

Yeah I'm willing to try them but I don't know if I should... I only have like 4 zits now and I don't know if it can worsen that. Because I was pimple free for 5 days, didnt get anything new, and then I ate a pound of cottage cheese and now 2 days later I have 4 new ones. I don't know but maybe dairy is my problem.

There is a post in general acne section called 'cure no known side effects' which has more info on this. I for one have had great sucess with these pills, being cheap just adds to the bounty! Keep taking them dude cos they are doing your skin a much needed hand in the right direction. After about a week i think you should notice quite spectacular results, i just cant wait for next week and the week after, ooo the possibilities!

Try going to the Over-the-Counter Acne Medications board and looking for a thread titled ***HOW TO GET CLEAR*** and under that it says "No Known Side Effects". They should be talking about HRI tabets there. I ordered some after reading that thread. I hope they work when I get them. eusa_pray.gif

I remember reading a thread by the same name as the one Keepitcoming mentioned but I can't find it now. Maybe they renamed it to ***how to get clear***.

The reason there is a side effect u complet pratt is because you are taking double he dosage.

Do you know how stupid that is.

Are you completly mad or something.

STOP TAKING DOUBLE THE DOSAGE FOOL!!!

Anyone know where to get the where they ship to Holland and have them IN STOCK? Auravita.com just sent me a mail my order cant be processed because: "Supplier Delay excepted on 11/01/2005". First of november!? Dude! Wtf has excepted to do with this anyway? Geeks.

Titanium dioxide is what industries use as white pigment. Almost any white plastic product you have contains it. Some of it could enter your skin and make it seem more white.. not so sure if thats even possible and even if it is, it would only be a very temporary masking effect, like painting your face with tippex or something. Dont know anything about any of the other ingredients.

I've started using these tablets along with vitamin D and B complex while I wait for a hospital appointment abut my skin.

I don't know which one of the above is working for me but something is. Within a fortnight of starting on the HRI and vitamin D tablets, virtually all my spots have shrunk and are disappearing! I've only had a couple of new ones but they're much smaller to the ones I've been getting for the past couple of months.

My skin was really getting me down, it was swiftly going down the moderate acne route. I was getting sick of being prescribed antibiotics and getting acne again once the dose was over. Looking up alternatives has been the way forward for me!

Ive had them for three days - me and my friend split them 25 each to test them out, ive been taking 2 a day and she is yet to start. Im unsure if this is because of the product or if its just coincedental but my skin is really clear! :surprised: I, like you, have changed nothing to my normal skin routine - tea tree moisturiser and clean and clear face wash - but i had a large spot brewing on my forhead before i took them and it has cleared remarkably quickly and i know i will continue to use them! MIRACLE PRODUCT! :)

Rachel