Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ObsessedwithSKIN

You know school wouldnt be half as bad if

IT WASNT FOR THE GOD DAMN FREAKING NEON LIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD, I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY SCHOOLS FEEL THEY NEED SURGICAL STRENGTH LIGHTING!!!! IN FACT, I KNOW MANY PEOPLE WHO HATE IT AND FIND ITS TOO STRONG FOR THE EYES!!!!

ARGH!!!

Schools suck, in more ways than one.

The teachers are power hungry retards, the pupils are savage animals hunting in a pack and the lighting is just too fucking bright and shitty

but whatcha gonna do?

I hope you feel better soon

Guest Keeley
IT WASNT FOR THE GOD DAMN FREAKING NEON LIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  GOD, I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY SCHOOLS FEEL THEY NEED SURGICAL STRENGTH LIGHTING!!!! IN FACT, I KNOW MANY PEOPLE WHO HATE IT AND FIND ITS TOO STRONG FOR THE EYES!!!!

ARGH!!!

well everyone in my class has angel skin, baby soft...

They dont know how lucky they are, not having to wake up 5am in the morning for 8am class just to apply makeup. I walk into a room, and being in them is like sitting with a dentist lamp right over your entire face the whole time. Its like im in an operation room 24-7. I hate it! im always looking for the dark less lit spots of the rooms and sit there, and im always far from everyone else. I feel so bad...they all think im an asshole, who thinks hes too cool to hang with the group. they dont get it, they just dont.

Happy Birthday ObssessedwithSkin. eusa_dance.gif

(Just so you know, I saw it on the messageboard index, so I'm not a weirdo. tongue.gif )

I hope this year brings you the best, and you have many more birthdays to come. Don't ever give up!

Always,

wub.gif Nadiyah ninja.gif

aw honey...your comment made smile (which i badly need).

you're the one who's gorgeous. wub.gif

the best light for me is the one that comes from an incandescent bulb, the yellow light? It makes my skin glow...and my features become softer and feminine.

Happy Birthday ObssessedwithSkin.  eusa_dance.gif

(Just so you know, I saw it on the messageboard index, so I'm not a weirdo. tongue.gif )

I hope this year brings you the best, and you have many more birthdays to come. Don't ever give up!

Always,

wub.gif  Nadiyah  ninja.gif