Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blazen82

does anyone have any good way to treat shoulder acne?

I have always had mild acne on my face for as long as I can remember, but to tell you the truth that isnt what bothers me! What bothers me is this past fall my shoulders have broken out with acne and it is really pissin me off! Never in my life have i had any acne other than my face and now suddenly its on my shoulders? Does anyone know why or what the deal is? Does anyone have any way of treating it? Any help would be great!

hmm, i always had a lil acne on my body til i did this--i wash with panoxyl soap 10% bp bar (works better than ne thing else for me) and use a bufpuff or st ives apricot scrub to deeply exfoliate--then i use klaron lotion, or even nothing at all. For me , the scrubbing is definitely key, and now i have absolutely NO BODY ACNE--so it works for me, give it a try!

hmm and make sure its not keritosis pilaris--if that then u need to scrub, and use lachydrin lotion (ak i have that too on upper arms and bit on shoulders--but is now gone)

lol looks like it--I know people always say scrubbin is irritating (i dont do this to my face) but the skin on ur shoulders is real thick (if its very sensitive or something please DO NOT scrub) yeah like dont make urself bleed or ne thing, but definitely scrub ur shoulders good.