Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
=kat=

Pics

Hey everyone,

I posted these in the emo forum its been a big step for me to show people as i have never before without covering them up, i was wondering if anyone in here had any adivice or info about it.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...album&album=670

I know alot of people in here wont know me so.......

I have had acne this bad and worse for about four years i have taken and tried i think about everthing the nhs offers i am now on accutane and have been for a month or so, I have no acne anywhere else on my body or face and never have the acne is cystic form and it alot worse lower down though i cant post obviously nor would want to

so any advice or comments would be greatly appreciated

Kat

Thats what its like with me.

I dont ahve it on my face but on my frikkin back its so annoyin.

I heard bout this body wash called neutrogena clear boday wash.

2.5 SA might try it but i dunno. It shud work.

Boobs. eusa_dance.gif

Lol, just kiddin'.

Good luck with your accutane, that stuff scares the crap outta' me. The dry skin side effects alone are scary...I'd say keep perfume off your chest, fragrance tends to make people break out, I dunno' why...Ask your derm. maybe. My sister accidentally sprayed me in the face with her perfume once and my face broke out like never before. tongue.gif

Anyways, yea, good luck, you're a beautiful girl. tongue.gif

first off i would just like to start off by saying that i think your beautiful, any how all i can say is dont pick them if you have been, it only makes the healing process longer, how do i know i picked one and its been a year and its still visible. If you wondering im male, seems like your lucky you dont have any bacne (or visible in the pictures) but I know how self concious it can be. my face is near perfect its just my slight bacne and chest acne its pissing me off.

Accutane cleared up my chest acne a treat, my bacne even better. dont worry about it, the tane will kick the crap outa it.

I know how body acne like that can mess things up in life, but yours doesnt look that bad at all. mine was worse.

Hey everyone,

I posted these in the emo forum its been a big step for me to show people as i have never before without covering them up, i was wondering if anyone in here had any adivice or info about it.

I know alot of people in here wont know me so.......

I have had acne this bad and worse for about four years i have taken and tried i think about everthing the nhs offers i am now on accutane and have been for a month or so, I have no acne anywhere else on my body or face and never have the acne is cystic form and it alot worse lower down though i cant post obviously nor would want to

so any advice or comments would be greatly appreciated

Kat

Hi Kat

though i would message you as im new and iv been looking for someone who has the same as me. iv had acne from age of 12 on back face arms and used zineret which cleared face and arms and helped the back i had occasional flare up but resulted to non strappy tops in summer and cut out bath products however this year in march ive broken out on my breasts and thighs and bikini line ive tryed antibiotics doxycycline lymecyline isotrex gel(which helped the thighs and bikini line and the bit from belly button to bikini=strange i know) and now im on roaccutane 40mg a day im 60kg is this right as i thought i should be on 60mg a day and ive been on it for 9wks now with not much improvement and still getting new spots, my derm called it severe imflamatory acne and said i will scare (the joys) should i of seen an improvement yet? iv got quite low about it and thought that roaccutane was going to be my miricle cure but so far nothing, i have tryed all products from most shops n nothing helps. told tee tree oil good but it stings.

also ive just been diagnosed with gall stones soon having them removed but at the mo my body apparently cant break down fat and cholestral in foods which if eaten i suffer pain worse then childbirth lol but was told this could of been the reason for my outbreak as the fat has to come out somewhere have you ever heard of this??????

im 28 and thought i would grow out of it n have somewhat normal skin but its got worse - my dad and one of his sisters had it do you think this is a factor??

sorry for rambling on but i have no friends or family(that i see or talk to ) that have this and feel like they just think im weird or dont bath lol and i dont even want to go out anymore incase its spotted.

xx

Thats what its like with me.

I dont ahve it on my face but on my frikkin back its so annoyin.

I heard bout this body wash called neutrogena clear boday wash.

2.5 SA might try it but i dunno. It shud work.

i have that it doesnt work that well.