Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dejaclairevoyant

The PARASITE CLEANSE thread

Well with all this talk about parasites I figured I would take a crack at doing a cleanse, just to be on the safe side. Doing searches on this topic is overwhelming. There are a million different products and cleanses..and its just so overwhelming. Ive talked to lots of different people and most tell me to go to a pharmacy and ask for something..but I CANNOT do that..that would be extremely embarressing and weird, and I probably couldnt afford it. So from everyone whos ever done a parasite cleanse, Im asking YOU. What did you use? Please direct me to somewhere on the internet (I find curezone confusing) that clearly has directions or a product for what to use. I need something that is as cheap as possible while working, and something that works without me having to STOP my life for a period of more than a couple days ( I could take a couple days off but besides that I have work and school so it cant be anything that makes me sick ).

Any examples? Does that oxypowder stuff work well for this type of thing? Ive heard a lot about that.

Thanks...

Argh..I would have though you guys would have been all over this by now..

eusa_doh.gif I dunno what to do!! It seems like every site I look at and every person i talk to says something different! Theres the whole [email protected] B thing, herbs, oxypowder, etc. ITs too much to know what to do with ! mad.gif

Well with all this talk about parasites I figured I would take a crack at doing a cleanse, just to be on the safe side. Doing searches on this topic is overwhelming. There are a million different products and cleanses..and its just so overwhelming. Ive talked to lots of different people and most tell me to go to a pharmacy and ask for something..but I CANNOT do that..that would be extremely embarressing and weird, and I probably couldnt afford it. So from everyone whos ever done a parasite cleanse, Im asking YOU. What did you use? Please direct me to somewhere on the internet (I find curezone confusing) that clearly has directions or a product for what to use. I need something that is as cheap as possible while working, and something that works without me having to STOP my life for a period of more than a couple days ( I could take a couple days off but besides that I have work and school so it cant be anything that makes me sick ).

Any examples? Does that oxypowder stuff work well for this type of thing? Ive heard a lot about that.

Thanks...

OxyPowder is magnsium and germanium it will give the colon cleanse but not really a parasite cleasne IMO. I used this and Paranil from www.Dr.Natura.com for a complete cleanse. It worked well for me.  I also included artemisinin for (cancer) and this is antiparasite as well. The combo worked well for cleanse, cancer and acne. The best thing I ever did for my health. I hear Clarika is also good to use. It depends on what you are trying to do. I needed the big guns for cancer and I was successful.  Oxypowder will make you  go and go, so I would just start with the Paranil for now,  easy to use,more gentle and no explosions if you know what I mean lol. Good luck.

I came across a thread about a week ago where some people had mentioned a tea for parasite cleansing...now I want to go buy it, but can't find the thread anywhere! ( eusa_wall.gif bookmark, dummy, bookmark!) Does anyone know about this tea?

Actually its funny you should mention that, I happened to buy the paranil stuff yesterday!! Im trying it out soon, along with the full colon cleanse with all the fiber and stuff. Thanks! smile.gif

You will want to use the herbs wormwood, black walnut, and cloves. Try to get them in tincture form. I think you can get all of them together in tincture on the curezone.com site.

The stuff I bought has those herbs in it. Ive heard a bit of positive feedback from the site so hopefully it will work out well. Cant hurt anyway! I keep having nightmares about passing something gross though...I swear if anything yucky comes out you wont see posts from me anymore because Ill be in the mental hospital. wacko.gif

I came across a thread about a week ago where some people had mentioned a tea for parasite cleansing...now I want to go buy it, but can't find the thread anywhere! ( eusa_wall.gif  bookmark, dummy, bookmark!) Does anyone know about this tea?

Yeah, it was rolleyes.gif I'm so scatter-brained sometimes! I wanted to do the liver/gallbladder flush, but read you should do a parasite cleanse first, and got the two confused (the tea for the flush is Yogi detox).

As far as I know, Humaworm is just about the best anti-parasitic supplement out there. The guy that sells it has a subforum on curezone and is really nice, it has the standard 3 herbs (cloves, wormwood, black walnut) + like 30 others, and it has a great track record. I think it's about $30 for all you need, which is a great deal as opposed to buying all the herbs seperately.

I think I'll use that in 3 months seeing as I don't think I nailed everything this time :( P&B shakes for the next 3 months until that time comes...

my cleanse comes from a book called "a cure for all cancer" so you know its a good cleanse and it only involves herbs! You can buy everything online but it had to be a specific brand(you can search it). the brand is Dr.Clark Research Association. I just finished the kidney cleanse and jave started to parasite cleanse(there is a specific order to do the cleanse). So for the parasite cleanse you need 3 things...wormwood, cloves and black walnut. I wouldnt buy anything from a store or if you dont know if it natural or not. who knows whats added into things today.

Uni just finished and in a few days I'm gonna read the curezone site, I want to do the liver flush but before that you have to do the kidney and parasite I think it was? But anyway, I'm gonna straighten it out back to front and I'll probably come back and make a new topic that hopefully explains pretty straightforward, according to the curezone site, which flushes/cleanses you do, it what order, what you need, and where to get it from. These questions just keep coming up to much, someone needs to simplify it out for the rest of us!

Uni just finished and in a few days I'm gonna read the curezone site, I want to do the liver flush but before that you have to do the kidney and parasite I think it was? But anyway, I'm gonna straighten it out back to front and I'll probably come back and make a new topic that hopefully explains pretty straightforward, according to the curezone site, which flushes/cleanses you do, it what order, what you need, and where to get it from. These questions just keep coming up to much, someone needs to simplify it out for the rest of us!

That sounds great, please tell me if you do this, its so confusing, what to do and when. Also say if you have any results.

I have been taking a Gaia tincture of Wormwood, Black Walnut, Cloves, Gentian, and Ginger--all of which have a good rep at killing parasites. I am on day 10 of this cleanse. My diet has been strict: I am eating non-starchy vegetables, pumpkin seeds, minimal eggs/fish, and garlic. It was apparent on day 1 that I had a parasite because I saw freckles appear on my hands overnight. On day 2, I had mucus die-off reactions in my throat and nose. I also was in tremendous pain from a fluke biting my liver area.

It is obvious now that I have flukes migrating in my body--probably caused by this tincture. Everyday they are burrowing into different organs including my heart, breast tissue, and brain. There are a lot of lies out there about parasites leaving peacefully. I am very frustrated, but this makes me want to get them out even more. The pain is disrupting my sleep and who knows how many holes i have in my organs...lol. Also, I am getting terrible bloating symptoms. I have heard of regular people on junk food diets passing parasites, so why have I not passed a single worm/fluke. Shouldn't I have seen something by now? I might try humaworm in 90 days, but I'd like to hear some feedback from people who have passed liver flukes. Will I only get rid of them when I do a liver flush following this cleanse? I have heard they are very hard to kill. Please help, I have eaten 2 pounds of pumpkins seeds and never want to touch them again, but that's probably the parasite inside me controlling my cravings!

The most important thing when doing a parasite cleanse is to KEEP THE BOWELS MOVING. As you kill these things off you have to make sure you are eliminating them from your body. YOu should always be doing a colon cleanse while parasite cleasning to ensure that they do not stay in your body and provide more food for the parasites left. Your best reference would be the "ASk Barefoot" forum on curezone. This guy knows his stuff when it comes to cleansing! He was following the Clark methods from the start and was actually the one who put the Clark formula into a liquid/tincture in the firs place. He sells his own De-wormer through his site which is much stronger and a better than value than anything out there. I highly recommend you read everything he offers on his site. WHile you may disagree with some of what he says(he suggests a fruitarian diet) he is very very knowledgable and has more experience and knowledge in the subject of liver lfushing, parasite cleansing, and fasting than anyone else i have come across. I am not affiliated with him at all but I have been reading all he has to offer and plan on buying his formulas when i have some spare cash(which may be a while).

The most important thing when doing a parasite cleanse is to KEEP THE BOWELS MOVING. As you kill these things off you have to make sure you are eliminating them from your body. YOu should always be doing a colon cleanse while parasite cleasning to ensure that they do not stay in your body and provide more food for the parasites left. Your best reference would be the "ASk Barefoot" forum on curezone. This guy knows his stuff when it comes to cleansing! He was following the Clark methods from the start and was actually the one who put the Clark formula into a liquid/tincture in the firs place. He sells his own De-wormer through his site which is much stronger and a better than value than anything out there. I highly recommend you read everything he offers on his site. WHile you may disagree with some of what he says(he suggests a fruitarian diet) he is very very knowledgable and has more experience and knowledge in the subject of liver lfushing, parasite cleansing, and fasting than anyone else i have come across. I am not affiliated with him at all but I have been reading all he has to offer and plan on buying his formulas when i have some spare cash(which may be a while).

Thanks. I will try going to that forum on the curezone site. I have lost all energy from the toxins the parasite is releasing and can hardly function at work. I had to take epsom salts one day, but since then my bowels have been moving fine. I am amazed that the herbal tincture just makes them mad and mobile, and doesn't kill them. It is from a very reputable company and is highly concentrated.