Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acnescargirl

neutrogena multi vitamin acne treatmetn

Ive been using it for a few weeks and had good results. It broke me out for like the first 2 weeks, then things really subsided. Ive be using this in the morning after I was with the Purpose bar, then using the skin clearing moisturizer every other night. My complexion looks much better, and it moisturizers really well. As I said, I broke out for the first few weeks, but I wanted to keep trying it....and didnt break out anymore while using it. Also makes scars less noticable.

I used it before I got hooked on my latest fave product Clear ATP. I gave the left over neotrogena to my husband who really likes it and his skin looks better than mine did when I used it. To each their own...

It helped overall very well with my redmarks, fading them within 4-5 weeks use. I would recommend it if fading your redmarks is your primary concern, but not if you are looking for a preventative acne treatment. When I used it I also learned that I needed to keep it away from my active pimples.

Guest Amy Lee

Neutrogena Multivitamin Acne Treatment is just like a moisturizer.

I never had improvements using this. It didn't do anything on my acne. confused.gif

im using this now.. im givin it a shot... ive been using it for about.. 4 days.. im going to try it for 2 weeks.. maybe a lil longer.. i pray that this will be my mirable product.. this product was popular on these message boards in 03.. keep replying every1