Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey,

I've been using CP serum and Acne Miracle's Acnicure Lotion for about a week now. Because the lotion contains Ester-C (I'm guessing is has the same effect as Vitamin C) I use one of them one night, the other the next. (Since copper peptides and topical vitamin C used at the same time cancel each other's effectiveness out -- just in case you didn't know! But I hope if you're reading my post you already know that, or else you might not be able to help me out!)

Anyway, the reason I am using the CP Serum is because I have lots of old acne marks that I would like to fade, and a couple of new slight depressed scars near each side of my chin -- they could actually pass for slight dimples if they were located over a little more and a little higher. I can notice them most when I smile, but it's not a big deal. So, since they kind of resemble dimples, obviously they don't look like the average scars, or any acne scar I have ever seen in my life. But I know they are acne scars because I just got them from a bad breakout around my chin area about a month or two ago. It IS odd though, considering I have never scarred from acne in my life -- the only depressed type scar I have on my face is a super small chicken pox scar. So yeah, I'm still baffled at why I scarred all of a sudden. But anyway... I'm wondering what do ya'll use with your CP Serum that you find best to help get rid of depressed scars and red marks? I read that microdermabrasion and peels are good, as well as the Exfol serum. (Although I read that the Exfol serum broke a few people out-- I'm afraid to risk scarring more!) So, what do ya'll find helps with the skin remodeling/collagen production (and in conjuction with the CP serum) to be the BEST? Thanks a bunch!

Oh, and by the way, here's a list of ingredients from the AcniCure lotion below in case anyone is interested. Since I just started using it not more than a week ago, I haven't seen any results YET... but since the ingredients are so good I'm optimistic. I think you are supposed to give it about 60 days for full results. I haven't noticed anyone really talking about this product, so regardless if it works or not for me, I will keep you all posted!

5% Niacinamide, Water, 10x Aloe Vera, Emu oil, MSM, Evening Primrose Oil, Borage Seed Oil, DMAE, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Lecithin, Manuka Oil, Ester-C, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Pantothenic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin E, Rosemary OLE Extract, Natural Fragrance