Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MsArlene

I'm in a panic!

I need help badly! I've had mild acne since I was about 10, and have been dealing with it since. Next month i'm flying out to meet the man i'm spose to marry, and am terrified of his reaction toward my face. I want nothing more than to be confident that he'll find me beautiful, and at the moment i feel far from that. They never seem to cover, or go away. Someone please help!

I need help badly! I've had mild acne since I was about 10, and have been dealing with it since. Next month i'm flying out to meet the man i'm spose to marry, and am terrified of his reaction toward my face.  I want nothing more than to be confident that he'll find me beautiful, and at the moment i feel far from that. They never seem to cover, or go away. Someone please help!

MsArlene,

Are you using any kind of make up now and if so what is it?

Make sure you moisturize before you put on any make up. Also make sure that anything you put on your face is oil free and noncomedogenic (won't clog your pores)

If you want advice about certain brands and things like that, let me know.

Other than that, I'm sure you will look great.... maybe he's the one who should worry about impressing you wink.gif

~Goldie~

Guest Keeley

I personally think that if you're going to marry the bloke... then dont wear makeup... but if you are like me... and want to cover your face from the public... i suggest MAC studio fix. I think that it has good coverage and doesnt cause spots! eusa_dance.gif

either way.... good luck! eusa_angel.gif

wait you have never met your this guy before? and your going to marry him???

I need help badly! I've had mild acne since I was about 10, and have been dealing with it since. Next month i'm flying out to meet the man i'm spose to marry, and am terrified of his reaction toward my face.  I want nothing more than to be confident that he'll find me beautiful, and at the moment i feel far from that. They never seem to cover, or go away. Someone please help!

Thats smart because one day your gonna wake up and not have any make up on and your bf might not recognize you...lol... I think that's good for people to know.

I'm pretty sure you can get it at department store makeup counters. Places like carsons, marshall fields...

Hey I was just curious do you know of any other cover up that works really good thats like from Walmart or something cause my dad wont drive me all the way to the mall mad.gif thx bye biggrin.gif

i think the clean and clear concealer that comes in a stick in like a blue plastic thing works good too and u can get it at the grocery store

I use neutrogena powder. I think it's really good b/c it's oil free, non comedogenic and all that stuff. Plus it goes on flawlessly.