Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
golfkit

Finished 100% TCA cross, now wanting to do TCA Pel

Hi, I would like to thank the people in this forum, I think I have finished my 100% TCA cross. I apply the cross procedure twice on one long icepick scar and the scar is now closed but the surrounding skin where the TCA didn't come in contact with is slightly higher than the treated area. So, the icepick scar is gone but I am left with a scar like rolling scar but with rougher appearance. Should I use my remaining 100% solution and make a 25% or lower percenatage solution with distilled water and do a full face peel to smooth out the newly formed scar? will this help it?

BTW, I am asian with slight tan.

Sincerely

Anthony

I am Asian also. I had used TCA Cross 100% to close my scars on my nose. I had used Tarzac (retin A) on these scars as they were healing and it seem to really speed up the healing and help level the skin out. Two icepicks are so level that you can't tell anymore. The other two are slightly indented. Just did TCA Cross 50% on today to attempt to raise it up. Good luck.

I am Asian also.  I had used TCA Cross 100% to close my scars on my nose.  I had used Tarzac (retin A) on these scars as they were healing and it seem to really speed up the healing and help level the skin out.  Two icepicks are so level that you can't tell anymore.  The other two are slightly indented.  Just did TCA Cross 50% on today to attempt to raise it up.  Good luck.

Purchased at loganwood. Talked to Richard, the owner several times becasue I had concerns about self-administation of TCA Cross 50%. Richard owns a salon where they do peels for customers. So, I felt comfortble that he knew what he was saying.

I also thought about using TCA peel to help with minor scars and hyperpigmentation on my cheeks. Richard suggested diluting my 50% TCA to 25% or less, and doing a peel with it. I still do't feel entirely okay with this. Plus, I am in sales, so finding the down time to do it is tough. Am considering using SA or MA peels? Best wishes.

I'm definitely anticipating some downtime from the 25% TCA peel I just did, but if you can spare the time I'd say bite the bullet and go for it. It will sting a LOT, but at the moment I just look like I have a mild sunburn. I too have very superficial scarring, and it was at Richard's recommendation that I did the 25%.

Purchased at loganwood.  Talked to Richard, the owner several times becasue I had concerns about self-administation of TCA Cross 50%.  Richard owns a salon where they do peels for customers.  So, I felt comfortble that he knew what he was saying. 

I also thought about using TCA peel to help with minor scars and hyperpigmentation on my cheeks.  Richard suggested diluting my 50% TCA to 25% or less, and doing a peel with it.  I still do't feel entirely okay with this.  Plus, I am in sales, so finding the down time to do it is tough.  Am considering using SA or MA peels?  Best wishes.

Hi, Old Kato. I work around Inglewood, do you mind telling me where this peel salon is? Also, do they sell other products? So, are you going to do a 25% peel?

Loganwood is in the east coast I believe. It is just a place where I brought it from. I am still debating whether to go for it or not. TCA Cross minimize the icepicks that really bothered me the most. Now I am working on the others.

Luna,

Are you Asian? If so, are you fair or darker? I am darker and I have concerned about how TCA 25% will affect the skin. How is your procedure turning out?

Loganwood is in the east coast I believe.  It is just a place where I brought it from.  I am still debating whether to go for it or not.  TCA Cross minimize the icepicks that really bothered me the most.  Now I am working on the others.

Luna,

Are you Asian?  If so, are you fair or darker?  I am darker and I have concerned about how TCA 25% will affect the skin.  How is your procedure turning out?

Hey u guys I have a ?, when applying the tca peel all over the face using a 25% solution.... how do u apply it on with cotton or q tips?? what do u use and how do u do it just swipe it down ward on ur face???