Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Darklord

Manuka honey

Hey all,

Does anyone know where on the internet i can get manuka honey with a UMF of 10 - 20 quite cheap?

I really want to use it as a mask and i want to use is at night time and leave it on as i sleep.

Thx,

Tom

Hey all,

Does anyone know where on the internet i can get manuka honey with a UMF of 10 - 20 quite cheap?

I really want to use it as a mask and i want to use is at night time and leave it on as i sleep.

Thx,

Tom

I find this works better, it contains 30% active Manuka honey UMF 15+ and is absorbed relatively easily into the skin (unlike raw honey), though takes a little time to rub in (it goes white first):

Activated Acne Cream

I used to use this cream as a moisturizer. It is quite good but leaves your face feeling a bit sticky (must be the honey I suppose) and gritty.

It was excellent for helping to heal my son's chicken pox though (I had previously bought both the "manuka healing cream" and "activated acne cream" but read the ingredients and discovered they are identical just in different packaging to target different people I suspect).