Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nymets99

am I an ugly kid????????

so i have had one girlfriend my whole life and that was back in ny i now live in PA and i am very lonely all the time

i dont really feel right around girls and my acne isnt that bad i mean sumtimes i make a move on girls but i get no where do they think im ugly or do they just not like me?

so.......im askin everyone who reads this if they think im ugly or not

[attachmentid=495]

post-10350-1109048081_thumb.jpg

post-10350-1109048081_thumb.jpg

You're not ugly at all, and from your picture you look like you have a nice body

Never give up though

Keep your chin up and keep smiling wink.gif and remember that everything is possible

so i have had one girlfriend my whole life and that was back in ny i now live in PA and i am very lonely all the time

i dont really feel right around girls and my acne isnt that bad i mean sumtimes i make a move on girls but i get no where do they think im ugly or do they just not like me?

so.......im askin everyone who reads this if they think im ugly or not

[attachmentid=495]

lol..

you look good, I am sure you have a great smile as well!

one girlfriend, thats a heck of a lot better then a lot of people out there, numbers don't matter, its not a competition.

I think that you are cute biggrin.gif Maybe a little mad in the pic. but you are cute to me I like the buzz cuts on dudes But don't trip about having one gf! I have had only one serious bf and all the rest were stupid one week relationships. It's all about quality not quantity. how old are you, i can't really tell?

and guider, is that you? you have da coolest hair!! if i was a guy i would want hair like that!!!! i'm jealous of your hair

You'll never see my pic here! If I made a thread like this it would be like one post and it would be from a very blunt person. razz.gif

To the thread starter: You're not ugly.

Man...You are not ugly...why would even think that eusa_eh.gif ? Right now you have to work on the inside...cause that's the problem...if you were more confident and less insecure it would be easier for you to talk to girls and easier for them to talk to you...I allways find it easier to talk to guys who are more confident and social...cause they make me feel comfortable...no matter how they look. I even notice that with my self..when I'm more confident and social more people like to talk to me and be around me...Just work on the inside..its gonna be hard but you'll be better in the end... eusa_angel.gif

Guest Zitro

I don't think you are ugly at all ... sometimes people can be the toughest critics at themselves (I criticize myself often, even when I'm clearing up now), don't worry maybe they were not the right girls, keep trying but also don't be desperate, act cool, sweet, confident, and funny and you won't have any problem at all.

No, you are certainly not ugly. You look like you could be dating three hotties at once, for god-sakes man! It's all in your head. You're probly very shy, I'm betting.

Try going to parties or clubs, and be bold. I'm absolutely sure that if you show confidence and courage, you'd be succesful, and don't worry if you don't get a good response from the first couple girls. Be funny, a little cocky maybe, kind and honest, and you'll do fine.

Seriously, there's no excuse for you to be lonely. evil.gif

So get your but out there and boogy.

cool.gif SDreamer evil.gif

No, you are certainly not ugly. You look like you could be dating three hotties at once, for god-sakes man! It's all in your head. You're probly very shy, I'm betting.

Try going to parties or clubs, and be bold. I'm absolutely sure that if you show confidence and courage, you'd be succesful, and don't worry if you don't get a good response from the first couple girls. Be funny, a little cocky maybe, kind and honest, and you'll do fine.

Seriously, there's no excuse for you to be lonely.  evil.gif

So get your but out there and boogy.

cool.gif SDreamer evil.gif