Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest OnlyJoe

Ex

Guest OnlyJoe

My Ex girlfriend who dumped me about 6months ago phoned me up and asked me out for a drink, i still have feelings for her after all this time but im so head fucked about my appearence i dont know what to think.

She is absolutley gorgeous and it was always fun to be around her but everything went wrong when she was hit with family problems, i guess she wanted space.. or at least that was her excuse. we ended up breaking up on very good terms and promised to keep in touch, she hinted that once things gets better for her we will get back together but i never really thought that was the truth.

my acne has definately gotten better since we last spoke but im still redmarked and really pissed off/unhappy.

i have been with someone since we broke up but it was shit and i really dont count it as a decent relationship as it ended very badly.

I know the deal, she should like me for my personality and she's not worth being around otherwise blah blah blah, she isnt the shllow type either, but i still feel like shit and would really like to look my best but i just fucking cant, lets face facts nothing is gonna improve by tomorrow sad.gif

I dont really have a question i just felt like letting of some steam.

My Ex girlfriend who dumped me about 6months ago phoned me up and asked me out for a drink, i still have feelings for her after all this time but im so head fucked about my appearence i dont know what to think.

She is absolutley gorgeous and it was always fun to be around her but everything went wrong when she was hit with family problems, i guess she wanted space.. or at least that was her excuse. we ended up breaking up on very good terms and promised to keep in touch, she hinted that once things gets better for her we will get back together but i never really thought that was the truth.

My ex girlfriend wants to call me and we broke up about a month and a half ago.... It's a strange feeling tongue.gif

And (I'm fed up of retarded straight guys) you are cute, so don't let acne mess things up for you with a great girl you like a lot

You are sexy, and she will look past the red marks... Get on with it and go out for a drink

my acne has definately gotten better since we last spoke but im still redmarked and really pissed off/unhappy.

i have been with someone since we broke up but it was shit and i really dont count it as a decent relationship as it ended very badly.

I know the deal, she should like me for my personality and she's not worth being around otherwise blah blah blah, she isnt the shllow type either, but i still feel like shit and would really like to look my best but i just fucking cant, lets face facts nothing is gonna improve by tomorrow sad.gif

I dont really have a question i just felt like letting of some steam.

Am I the only one who thinks this is an incredibly stupid idea? SHE DUMPED YOU. Now you're gonna go meet her again cuz she asked you. Quit being such a bitch. Seriously, grow some balls and go get a different girlfriend.

Guest OnlyJoe

btw, couldnt meet her today couldnt get there cos of the snow sad.gif reschedual soon though

I don't hate snow, but I hate slush and ice. They usually all come together where I live, so generally when there's snow it's not so great. doubt.gif