Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tuface

tuface's acnemiracle regimen log

DAY 0

I Just used my acnemiracle topical system for the first time. And it's not irritating or whatever. Feels pretty okay, though I have to get use to applying the system with the sprays and everyting.

I just switched from the dermafina system to this system so maybe that's why I have to get use to it. I have moderate acne by the way and a very oily skin. I was using the dermafina system for like 2/3 months, but it only cleared me half up and made my face a bit red (the damaged/acne zones).

In the past I also used the proactiv system, same story as dermafina and lots of others over-the-counter medications. Clearasil, Neutrogena, Stridex, you name it I've used it with bp and/or sa in it and it all just f*ck*d my face up leaving my face harsh , irritated and red behind (especially the acne/oily areas). I self made my face more f*ck*d up by rubbing, scratching and picking in the past.

One system did temporary clear my face though, this was the resolution system a couple of years ago, but it did not prevent my skin from getting oily again so my acne came just as fast back as it went.

I'm also using b5 supplements the last month, first a bottle from solgar and now i'm using the b5 system of acnerid.com. When I finish the b5 system of acnerid.com I will begin the system of acnemiracle.com.

I must say my face is still oily, but less oily then it was before and the last week my face started to get clearer. But the acne areas still look red, harsh and irritated.

So my goal is now not only clear my face from acne( the lots of tiny tiny zits that have left), but also clear the left-over-acne spots and get rid of the red and harsh areas(improve my skintone and -texture)

If this will succeed only then will I consider my acne ELIMINATED and my face CLEAR.

I'll keep you guys posted about my progress very frequently.

Tuface

Day 2

I haven't got much to report. My face feels softer/smoother, but my face seems to be more shinier. Maybe it's because i'm putting to much of the acnegel of my face, so i'm going to lower the amount of the acnegel. Or maybe my face have to adjust to the system.

A very positive thing that I noticed is that I haven't hardly had any inflamation the past days while I used to have that very often in the past.

I also started taking there b5 system(powder and topical/gel) which will speed up the process I hope.

Tuface

Day 8

My face is beginning to look better, hardly not breaking out the last couple of days.

One pretty big zit came out on my cheeck though and on that place I never had breakouts before so hopefully this one will go quickly. I think my face is getting less oily to. Hope this will continue the next days/weeks.

Tuface

DAY 23

I just re-ordered the products, so yeah i'm pretty satisfied. Although I'm only like three weeks using the products, but if this continues I will be really happy :D . The real good thing about it is that it's absolutely not irritating. It makes your skin feel softer that way and my discoloration is fading too. I'm still not hundred percent clear, but if it will continue this way I will be very soon. I only had to get use to using the products the due to the spraying and all.

But anyway it's working as far as I can tell you.

Tuface

Little by little getting clearer. I have to note that i'm using a gentle scrub with it also for the exfoliation and my skin feels softer because of it.

I'm also thinking of ordering the damaged skin series as well to get sooner rid of the discoloration/redness/harsh skin.

In any way their service is great. They answer almost immediatly or at most within a few hours any questions that you have and the delivery-time is ridiculously short my oder arrived like 10 days after I ordered the first time while I live in Holland.

So for stuartpierce the quality of their service is already very good and I guess the quality of their products too. So you should give it a try

Tuface a.k.a cun8

day ehhm 25

got not much to report my skin looks not to bad.

Buddhist, acnemiracle is an online shop www.acnemiracle.com where they sell there products (acne treatment) and also provide alot of information about and around acne. It's worth checking out.

Tuface

you should cut off those stupid acne gels. Most useless things ever. Agreed, b5 was my cure also. Granted I take fish oil, vit a vit e and a b complex supplements along with it in the evening, but it's the cure for sure. Anyone serious about losing their acne should consider changes to their diet (stop drinking that shitty milk and stay away from chocolate.) and take b5.