Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
desi73

Retin-a-micro

I have been using retin a micro for a year. I want to start using a stronger cleanser. Is it okay to use a salisylic acid cleanser with the retin a?

I wouldnt use any harsh cleanser while on Retin A micro! I would just stick with the moisturizng cleansers such as Cetaphil or Nuetragena! How has your treatment with Retin A micro going? Are you clear?

I love the stuff. My face has never been so clear. The begining of the treatment was rough. Peely , red and sensetive to sun. I started noticing a differance after two months. I would recomend this to anyone.

I love the stuff. My face has never been so clear. The begining of the treatment was rough. Peely , red and sensetive to sun. I started noticing a differance after two months. I would recomend this to anyone.

Yes the first week was pretty bad for me also, i broke out in alot of white head as well as a couple of cyst, what i dont like about retin-a is that it makes your existing pimple really dark color and dried it up real fast, after that it seems to leave a darker mark when i dont treat it :evil:

Yes the first week was pretty bad for me also, i broke out in alot of white head as well as a couple of cyst, what i dont like about retin-a is that it makes your existing pimple really dark color and dried it up real fast, after that it seems to leave a darker mark when i dont treat it :evil:

The net wt. 45g size lasts about 8 months. Without insurance it costs $70.00. Its expensive, but i have found that its worth it. I have tried everything . This is the only thing that has ever worked for me. I dont worry about my skin anymore. I will occasionally break out before my period but not as like i used to