Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
leeb

how long does it take you to apply bp ? .. takes me age

i dont know if its just my skin but i must spend about 20 mins rubbing the bp in and another 10 with the moisturiser .. overall it takes me about an hour to have a shower and do my face.

It doesnt take me too long - I don't wait for the amout of time between steps Dan recommemds; only about 5 minutes. i'd say it takes me 15-20 minutes to do the regimen

don't worry about rubbing it all in, after I'm done putting it on there is still lots of BP that hadn't faded in yet but by morning it's all gone.

Yeah, it takes me ages! I've watched Dan's video, and he does it in about a minute, it takes me more like 5.

I don't think you have to rub every last bit in, but if you don't rub most in it bleaches cloths it touches, or rubs off on your pillow.

5 minutes? 20 minutes? yall should consider yourselves lucky...i have to use BP on every inch of my face and it takes about 45 minutes to a freaking hour...and i use up to about 2 bottles of on the spot a week...

when do you stop? On my checks and sides of my face. I dab a ton of BP on and within 30 seconds, i get the hard to move my fingers feeling. I keep rubbing and it is just hard and stitky

About 5 minutes these days cos im only putting it on a specific area. Mind you it never really used to take *that* long before but combined with the moisturiser it can be a pain when trying to get to work on time.

Adam