Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Prophecies

My experience :)

Okay, okay...so I've been sitting here looking over this website everyday for the past week, debating whether or not this is something that is actually healthy for your skin. I have decided that it is worthwhile for me to try it out, so here it goes.

This is my second day on Dan's regimen, and it's working really well. Most of my acne has faded to almost nothing (hooray!), so that's good. I started out full-blast with the benzoyl peroxide, only because I have been using 10% BP since I was 14 (I'm now 20), so I figured my skin was pretty used to it. I just want to thank you so much, Dan, for bringing this out to all of us. It has been so helpful to me and has improved my self-esteem so much. Thank you a thousand times over, from the bottom of my heart! :evil:

Sure it kills your pimple but also kills your skin! damn mark is even more anoying and hard to rid off.

Considering that your skin is mostly many dead layers of squamous epithelium...I don't think you have to worry about that much. As far as the marks you are referring to...I am confused. I don't get "marks" with my acne; nor do I get "marks" after treating with BP--the occassional acne spot or scar, yes...but that's normal with acne.