Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was in class last night.......and being a pimple obessor....i was observing everyones skin and at least 4 girls had acne....the boys are clearer than my ass.

wow...and theres a post here saying that girls dont get acne.

I WAS SOOOOOOOO tempted to ask the 4 girls if they use anything for their acne...and i bumped into one of them in the ladies room and i was tempted to give her acne advice...but i held back remember the posting of " UNSOLICITED ADVICE"....

i even went as far as to count the pimples and red marks and scars on the girls faces. MY GOD im sick....=*(

sigh

you sound very obsessed about acne Ms. PiggleWiggle. I think thats your main problem.

But I check out peoples faces all the time as well..

I have seen some girls around campus with some acne, but its pretty rare. Well really, seeing anyone with acne is pretty rare. But of coarse there was a lot more people when I was in highschool. Unfortunately in my class out of like the 60 girls in my class, (interior design so all girls) I'm the only one with acne. I think I have seen maybe like one zit here and there, but a lot of them are now in their twenties and older and don't deal with this stuff anymore. People still think I am like 17 because I'm skinny with acne even though I'm 23. cry.gif

Acne doesn't cause you to look younger. Your facial structure does. Get pumping iron and that will change ;p People think I'm 25 when I'm 20, and I have acne ;p

I was in class last night.......and being a pimple obessor....i was observing everyones skin and at least 4 girls had acne....the boys are clearer than my ass.

wow...and theres a post here saying that girls dont get acne.

I WAS SOOOOOOOO tempted to ask the 4 girls if they use anything for their acne...and i bumped into one of them in the ladies room and i was tempted to give her acne advice...but i held back remember the posting of " UNSOLICITED ADVICE"....

i even went as far as to count the pimples and red marks and scars on the girls faces. MY GOD im sick....=*(

sigh

Guy are sooo lucky. I've seen gorgeous, clear skinned girls going out with guys with moderate-severe acne, but never vice-versa. They have it easy.

Guy are sooo lucky. I've seen gorgeous, clear skinned girls going out with guys with moderate-severe acne, but never vice-versa. They have it easy.

Guys have it easy? hardly. There are alot of stuck up little bitches who think looks count for everything and wouldn't even talk to a guy with acne, and there are guys who are the same. But generally i think guys are more thick skinned and don't care as much about their appearance as much as women do, more so when they get older anyway.

Persides, I don't see how acne can be more "acceptable" acne nor anything else we pysically have wrong with us should have to be accepted, we shouldn't ever have to look for acceptance from anyone because of a spot. We need to stop this obsession with appearance, it's ruining society and casuing needless depression.

Guys have it easy? hardly. There are alot of stuck up little bitches who think looks count for everything and wouldn't even talk to a guy with acne

I've known plenty, my sisters friends were all bitches who would say nasty things to anyone who they thought was ugly. It puzzles me how anyone can be nasty about how a person looks, when it has the power to do so much damage.

I would never, ever say something like that to a person's face. We're all guilty of commenting on people's appearances, but I would never put somebody on the spot like that. A girl once told me "You have pimples right here" (and pointed to the side of my face). Do people think we're blind or something? Ugh.  evil.gif  doubt.gif

Take me for instance. If I see a girl with just scars I get jealous. I don't know. Cause' I want to get to that point of not having any acne. But, it's true. It's hard to be a girl cause' you have to be the type of person who are flawless. Damn I hate commercials. Especially acne commercials.

Yes, people think I'm still 16...

Take me for instance. If I see a girl with just scars I get jealous. I don't know. Cause' I want to get to that point of  not having any acne. But, it's true. It's hard to be a girl cause' you have to be the type of person who are flawless. Damn I hate commercials. Especially acne commercials.

Yes, people think I'm still 16...

Tans suck, they damage the skin. I'm a kind of gothic person and i like the whole pale look, which is the main reason why I've never got a tan to make them less visible. Would rather hold out an wait for them to go an keep my pale skin smile.gif

Tans suck, they damage the skin. I'm a kind of gothic person and i like the whole pale look, which is the main reason why I've never got a tan to make them less visible. Would rather hold out an wait for them to go an keep my pale skin smile.gif

I like to be white. Im not a big fan of tanness. Well, on some ppl it loks good. BUt I have a light complexion so it goes on me

I don't like being tan either, I don't care what people think about attractiveness. I'm not here in this world to amaze people with my fake tan beauty.