Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was looking at my face in the mirror just before and noticed a small scar on my cheek which i can swear to god wasn't there yesterday!!!!!

wtf is that..........

has anyone expereicned the same thing???????

i know it wasn't there yesterday!!!! i look at my face everyday and i look at that spot everyday!!! wtf

omg

i fucking hate this shit

im going nuts

maybe ur hallucinating.. biggrin.gif

Stop thinkin bout your pimples.. it will just stress you resulting to more pimples.

yep same thing happened to me. one day nothing next day something. i think thats just what happens after it heals more.. youre left with a friggen hole in your face. im just grateful i dont have more of them.. i have a few and thats enough. really really hate it.

but i just think, thank GOD that stupid pimple isnt there anymore, its a battle wound.

yep same thing happened to me. one day nothing next day something. i think thats just what happens after it heals more.. youre left with a friggen hole in your face. im just grateful i dont have more of them.. i have a few and thats enough. really really hate it.

but i just think, thank GOD that stupid pimple isnt there anymore, its a battle wound.