Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bfg9000d

Folks Please Read this on getting clear skin

if you dont often eat alot of fruit and vege then this is the reason why you got diarehea - your body isnt used to all the fibre. I once had some homemade juice with all sorts in - pears oranges apples. about 3 hrs later i had real bad stomach ache and diarhea. but this is a good sign dont worry you will get used to it and it will no longer be like this

there is truth to this post because i've tried a ebook called acne free in 3 days. way to expensive and wasn't sure if i had just got suckered. now when you start to read something you don't expect to see the word enema. so that part of the process was dead to me. but after eating about 10 apples a day and drinking a crapload of water for the next 3 days existing acne was getting better and fading real fast. maybe it was the pectin. just my 2 cents

Just a update on how I'm doing...I'm somewhere around three weeks on raisins I think, and I'm also trying to avoid other toxins, taking more baths then showers, and taking burdock. It might be a combination of everything that is helping me. (I also stopped the fish oil you like you said bfg9000d) Things are looking better! Slowly but surely...or so I hope. lol. I just hope this is not a fluke. I woke up today to an entirely clear back! Usually my back is pretty horrible and I have scarring all over. So this is the first time it has been clear in five years. I'm happy about that! But my face is not clear yet. I hope that will change in time like my back did. Anyways, good luck to everyone.

If you are trying to avoid toxins, I would suggest buying organic raisins. Grapes are one of the MOST HEAVILY PESTICIDE sprayed fruits.

an update:

it is the first time that i have eaten a 50gram pack of sun dried raisins each day for 6 consecutive days and my acne seems to be under control. I have a spot forming on my temple and also a small active spot on my chin but apart from this, i am clear.

an update:

it is the first time that i have eaten a 50gram pack of sun dried raisins each day for 6 consecutive days and my acne seems to be under control. I have a spot forming on my temple and also a small active spot on my chin but apart from this, i am clear.

BFG - i dont think it is right to say raisins WILL definitely work for everyone. I think it has been working for me and i know it works for you but for many people it won't affect them the slightest.

BFG - i dont think it is right to say raisins WILL definitely work for everyone. I think it has been working for me and i know it works for you but for many people it won't affect them the slightest.

I am not saying it is not working well for me, becuse it is - i have been eating raisins for a week straight and i currently have only 3 tiny whiteheads on my chin. Something is clearing me up and it could well be the raisins. I just don't think you should raise everyones hopes too high. Yes it might work brilliantly, but also it might not work so good

I am not saying it is not working well for me, becuse it is - i have been eating raisins for a week straight and i currently have only 3 tiny whiteheads on my chin. Something is clearing me up and it could well be the raisins. I just don't think you should raise everyones hopes too high. Yes it might work brilliantly, but also it might not work so good

can't make up my mind yet. I need more time. I've been eating them on and off for past 2 weeks but i usually am clear anyways and get like 1 or 2 pimples a week... so 3 or 4 is a LOT. But this past 2 weeks i've been breaking out more than usual so i dont know what to contribute it to as my diet/and everything has been the same as always where i have normally clear skin with 1 or 2 little pimples.

But i'm not saying its bad... I just haven't seen its results for different reasons but i just need more time but i would like to see how others are doing and i'm still following this thread very closely.

you cant just eat them on and off you got to stay on them. also having a very poor diet dosent help the cause. Also try drinking more water during the day this always helps.

What i cant stand is people read this thread and try the regimen and dont contribute information on how its going for them. Or one that pm me said that its clearing him up and i sent him a message a week ago for and update and he has not responded. i feel as though wants people get clearer they tend to spend less and less time on the forum hence the lack of people that arent posting saying it works. Or people get tired after 3 days of the regimen and quit because they want that quick cure that will work overnight.

yeah to give a fair judgement like I said I need to be on it longer and also have that medium sized box everyday not on and off.

who said my diet is poor though?? my diet is good, that's why I'm always pretty much clear and again I do drink at least 4 bottles of water a day so i know and do that too, i dunno where you got the idea that i dont from.