Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bfg9000d

Folks Please Read this on getting clear skin

if I got off the raisins my acne comes back with a vengence. The raisins work. It cleans out your bowls which of course harbors bacteria and everything else. IF you dont clean your bowls regulary you get dried fecal matter in your bowels and thats a breading ground for bacteria so all that bacteria gotta go somewhere so it goes through the skin in the form of acne. Also if you use the restroom and it stinks. Then your backup. When i take a dump in the restroom it doesnt stink at all anymore. Infact theirs no need for me to use air freshner theirs just no smell. So i know my systems clean. I think bp and all these other topicals just cover the problem up and your system is telling you that someting inside is going wrong. Even if you go regularly if your stools arent large in size then your getting backup. And that fecal matter just drys up in the bowls and becomes breeding ground for bacteria and everything else. We can do all kinds of crazy flushes liver flush whatever but the most important flush of all is the bowls because thats where all the bacteria is. thats why when going on antibiotics works so well. Its tackling the bacteria in the bowls. Clean the bowls you will have much lower bacteria and of course less acne. Its pretty common sense. The large intesttine is the first thing that is created when your born so wouldnt you think its the most important. 95% of americans have between 10 to 20 pounds of dryed fecal matter in are intestines we are litreally rotting from the inside out.

hmmmm.......... ive never thought of this because of some of the success stories in here.... i guess im going to try eating raisins and grapes every day and hope i see some improvements! anyone who has tried this with success, does it help reduce nodules and cysts?

hmmmm.......... ive never thought of this because of some of the success stories in here.... i guess im going to try eating raisins and grapes every day and hope i see some improvements! anyone who has tried this with success, does it help reduce nodules and cysts?

I used to add raisins to my morning cereal, but stopped because of the surgar content. After reading this thread, I started consuming them again. I add about 4 to 5 heaping tablespoons to my morning fiber cereal. In the evenings I eat about 1/2 to 3/4 of a cup of raisins.

I didn't notice any improvement in my skin. However, recently I started using Proactiv again, started working out again and started eating heaping helpings of fresh fruit and vegetables. I've also kept up with the raisins and added prunes to the mix. In the last few weeks I've achieved results I haven't seen in years. It could also be a result of the numerous quantity of pills I've been taking, as prescribed by my natropathic doctor, or because I'm trying to fit in as much sleep as I can at night.

Conclusion: Raisins may be beneficial, but I believe it has to do with a whole combination of factors that lead to an overall healthier lifestyle including finding a compatible topical treatment.

I agree about overall health being more important. If you wnated to findout if the raisin cure is bacause it cleans you out it you could try a bowel cleanse and see if it helped.

Since I absolutely HATE raisins I would have to try the cleanse. But my acne is very under control right now and I've been taking some powerful antioxidants so that may be the reason why my acne is better.

By the way, red wine has some powerful anti oxidants in it including Resveratrol, but some of the more potent anti-oxidants are in the seed of the grape. Most of the antioxidants in the seed are known as super-antioxidants because they are so potent, you won't be getting much of these in the red wine, but you would by eating the whole grape or raisins.

You could try taking grapeseed extract capsules and Resveratrol capsules and see if you get the same results as you would with the raisins. This is a great way to get the anti-oxidants without the sugar. I don't know if you would get the fiber though.

Worth a try if you're like me and hate the taste of raisins, or on a low-carb diet.

I agree about overall health being more important. If you wnated to findout if the raisin cure is bacause it cleans you out it you could try a bowel cleanse and see if it helped.

Since I absolutely HATE raisins I would have to try the cleanse. But my acne is very under control right now and I've been taking some powerful antioxidants so that may be the reason why my acne is better.

By the way, red wine has some powerful anti oxidants in it including Resveratrol, but some of the more potent anti-oxidants are in the seed of the grape. Most of the antioxidants in the seed are known as super-antioxidants because they are so potent, you won't be getting much of these in the red wine, but you would by eating the whole grape or raisins.

You could try taking grapeseed extract capsules and Resveratrol capsules and see if you get the same results as you would with the raisins. This is a great way to get the anti-oxidants without the sugar. I don't know if you would get the fiber though.

Worth a try if you're like me and hate the taste of raisins, or on a low-carb diet.

ahh i checked some info out.. n this is what i found >>>

"Gas-forming foods should be used in small quantities and chewed well, taking small bites. These include: beans, corn, apples, raisins, bananas, prune juice, and apple juice. Spend 30-45 minutes on a meal, chewing food to a cream before swallowing it. Never overeat."

http://www.ucheepines.org/acne.htm

lol ya .. gas-forming :P

Guest virgo

my mom got me twelve 1.5 oz boxes of raisins today.. just ate one.. im gonna try to copy this person's routine and see if it gets me anywhere...

Interesting topic, I'll definitely try these little MOFO'S.

Actually my acne he been under control for the last 3 weeks, I credit drinking green tea with lemon but I also stated having Bran flakes for breakfast each morning and I'm going to the lav more regularly and at regular times (for those who wanted that vital info).

Joking aside, it seems that raisons have a similar effect so perhaps this linkage to, using medical terminology 'shitting more regularly and consistently’ really does have an effect on acne because after all acne is simply the body ridding itself of waste material onto the skin.

So if you’re onto this stream of thought, try organic bran flakes for breakfast with your raisons and lock the door behind you for gawd sake Marleine.

Eating raisins is great for your skin in general... If it will help your skin as far as acne? You first have to understand your acne.. I like to think of acne in three forms: hormonal, toxin, and allergy related. I get alot of hormonal on my chin around my cycle. Hormonal which most females and teens can relate to wont be cleared up with rasins. Neither will allergy related acne. They will only help with toxin acne. Like maybe you eat alot of grease and fatty(bad fatty) foods and then you get breakouts you know? Raisins are full of antioxidants and so they cleanse your body of bad stuff. I discovered this when I wanted to gain weight, they will do it!!! lol, but I also noticed that the acne on my face had went down a bit as well as I was more glowy and even toned... This was all in combination with drinking lots of water though, but still after 3 days??? pretty nice