Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
presrox

omg NEW neutrogena red mark fading peel product!!!

Posted

Here is the link

its a new product and its ESPECIALLY made for red marks...ive like never seen a product especially diesigned for red marks lol...im gonna go to the nearest walmart and see if they have it because i heard its really hard to find...i really hope it works because ive been throuhg so much crap!!

Posted

woooo looks sweeet anyone else gonna say neting bout it?

Posted
woooo looks sweeet anyone else gonna say neting bout it?

Posted
Not at drugstore.com yet.. wonder where we can buy this?

Posted
WalMart has it. Keep us updated if you try it. =)

Posted

ive been using the Neutrogena Facial Peel (doesnt say its necessarily for red marks) ive heard good reviews about the Peel so i purchased it (a bit pricey at $26) and ive used it 2x/wk for 3 wks now, so 6x total and i dont see a bit of difference. my skin overall is clearer but its b/c of the regimen, my marks havent faded. i might be interested in the fade peel tho

keep us posted

Posted

Maybe you're not seeing any results because your not using it frequently enough or because BP slows down the process of the fading of red marks.

Posted

thats awesome, im on antibiotics right now, ill probably try that later cuz i do have some red marks, and they are gay! but if anyone does try it keep us posted

Posted

whatever you do you absolutley have to wear sunscreen daily for your red marks to fade. the sun (even if it's a cloudy day) will re-darken your red marks and set back months of treatment on them.

Posted

i found it at a nearby walmart last nite and used it once last nite...i also have it on rite now...i know it says 3 times a week but im gonna try every day lol because its not irritating!!! im so exicted!!

Posted

let us know how it goes, presrox! so many times people try new things and say they'll keep us up to date...and then it dies down and we hear nothing more of it sad.gif So let us know pleeeeeeze! eusa_angel.gifeusa_pray.gif

die red marks, die!! mad.gif

Posted

yeah keep us updated! lol i didnt know the sun made ur red marks worse, DOH!! i just got like a couple of red marks but my skin seems a lil red at some parts, hopefully it will fade later on

Posted

So how much is it?

Posted

kk a little update...ive been using a tanning bed at a tanning salon the last week and my my face looks so good...im so happy because my face is finally at least "acceptable" lol...i only have 3 red marks im trying to get rid of and theyre doing ok with this new product. i made a mistake though...the last few days i havent been following the instructions...the instructions say to use it 3 times a week but ive been spot treating with it all day the past couple days...one of my red marks looks more red and inflammed...im wondering if this caused it...i didntknow SA could do that...well anyway im gonna stick to 3 times a week.....i dont see any major improvement yet but thats cuz i just started! but overall im happy with my face...tans reallly help guys!! update in a week or so! bye!

Posted

oOo sounds interesting ima go out and buy and try it, thanks

Posted

do you guys know anything that will get rid of the redness, like some parts of my skin gets red , its not the normal tone , like i got a lil redmarks but the surrouding is red , if anyone knows anything about getting rid of the redness please tell me, thanks!!

Posted

Is this not just an SA product, like so many out there?

Sorry to be skeptical but companies like this have to keep bringing out new products to keep people buying. These days beauty products always contain the companies own made up trademark substance which doesn't really mean anything, in this case "CelluZymeâ„¢", all the silly made up things like this (skin products and hair products always have them) is actually stopping me buying such things now as it just makes them lack credibility.

I hope this works for people but I am not counting any chickens just yet confused.gif

Posted

Sorry to be skeptical but companies like this have to keep bringing out new products to keep people buying. These days beauty products always contain the companies own made up trademark substance which doesn't really mean anything, in this case "CelluZymeâ„¢", all the silly made up things like this (skin products and hair products always have them) is actually stopping me buying such things now as it just makes them lack credibility.

I hope this works for people but I am not counting any chickens just yet  confused.gif

Posted

I hope this works for people but I am not counting any chickens just yet  confused.gif

Posted

i wanted to try it myself because even tho the salycic acid is in there. it is marketed as a peel. maybe its neutrogena's version of the salicylic acids you can get on homepeels and makeupartist choice. a lot of people are trying home peels. maybe the PH of this salyclic acid is lower and its agood home peeling product. and i have tried many many things and have experince of buying products. what do u all think?

Posted

can anyone tell me where i can purchase this online because it seems impossible to find anywhere.

Posted

i just bought this at wal mart today. i did my frist peel. it is blue and grainy. you dont get very much. it was $12.97.. i was a very mild peel i would say. i didnt really feel too much of a tingle like i did with their other peel. next time i will be getting the other peel. but now that i have it , im going to use it 3 X a week like the box says. i will report back if i see an improvement.

Posted
do you guys know anything that will get rid of the redness, like some parts of my skin gets red , its not the normal tone , like i got a lil redmarks but the surrouding is red , if anyone knows anything about getting rid of the redness please tell me, thanks!!

Posted

I don't think any well known brand (that produces normal on the shelf skin care products on mass) would produce any kind of harsh / deep peel because with this comes the risk of people leaving it on too long, skin irritation, burning etc. and big companies stay well clear of anything that might end up in a lawsuit or negative press.