Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
banned

How can I clean flaking skin

After doing some harcore medications at night my face will wake up with a bunch of white flaking. Just washing my face hides it for about 20 min then the flakes coem back. IS there some way to remove this dead skin on my face before school?

do you moisturize, if not that can be a problem and also if you use to much BP that will also do it.. If ur not moiturizing do that and if you are already moisturizing cut back a bit on the BP..

If you just recently started it, it will take ur skin a few weeks to get use to it. It happens to everyone :D

The problem with that is that the moisturizer either flakes too sometimes or it leaves my skin all oily, do I just have to live with it, or is there some facial wipe I can use to wipe away the dead skin?

Tape Method--i dont know where the posts are about this but i think its in the scar forum. ..

~Trin

this is what i do to get rid of the flakes. after i apply a moisturizer, the majority of flakes dissapear. but sometimes there are good amounts of flakes still visible. i use a fine tweezer to remove the existing visible flakes. at first it seemed time consuming, but after a few tweezer/flake sessions and depending on how much flakes you have visible, it shouldn't take much time at all. hope this helps!