Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Did the Regimen Work or Is Working For You?  

1. 1. Did the Regimen Work or Is Working For You?

• Yes
    • Nope
    • Never tried it yet
    • Just Started So I dunno yet

I have been lucky enough to actually have a clear face right now and im VERY happy with the results Dan's Regimen helpped me out with.

I started the Regimen in Feb and it didn't take long for me to start seeing the results, I actually started to see a difference in my face probubly a week into it. The regimen is easy to do and successful.

Here is what i do to keep my face clear and nice looking:

I wash my face mostly everyday when i get up in the morning i rinse my face in warm water and then cold 3 times. I wait until my face is completely dry then i start up the regimen, Applying the face wash and then BP and the final treatment the moisturizer. I do this in the morning and at night. During the day i rinse my face if it feels dry or if i feel like my face is dirty. I apply BP maybe 3-4 times daily for my acne but you can do what you feel like doing. Applying ALOT of BP is the real solution for me its like a miracle cream that i hadn't actually known abotu until i got to this website. I packed up on alot of BP and its works AWSOME to clear your face and keep it that way. I also drank alot of water and didn't eat alot of sugary things "you can probubly have something once in a while but not every single day" it doesn't hurt me when i treat myself once in a while. Also try and keep ur stress level down because stress can cause you to break out believe me. I only drank water i can drink milk or orange juice because the acid in the juice breaks me out and so do the dairy products so im mostly on water all day everyday with every single meal. VERY IMPORTANT do NOT pick at you face, keep ur hands away from ur ance it will only make it worser and harder to get rid of. Also keep cream and makeup off your face because that stuff just clogs ur pores really bad and the important thing to do to keep ur pores clear and clean from stuff like that. I know you probubly don't want to show your acne off when ur out BUT trust me ull be loving that you didn't clog ur pores up with makeup and stuff because when you don't use that stuff your face will actually probubly heal faster and ur not messing up the regimen.

If you don't beleive that the Regimen doesn't work just take a look at my photos in the gallery. I have had acne since i was in great 5 and i mean thats young, i even had acne as a baby talk about luck lol. Im just glad i found this regimen befour any real damage happened to my face.

Click to check out my photo gallery: http://acne.org/gallery/Gallary

Thanks to everyone who helped me with hard questions and also Dan for putting this awsome Regimen out :D

That's AWESOME! I'm so happy for you!

I'm dealing with the scars and the occasional breakout right now.

Hey, are you still using B5? If so, could you check out my other thread? I need some...

EDIT: Nevermind, you already did :D

Actually i stopped using B5 i have a problem with my stomach and the vitamins made it worse so i stopped all last week and i just started on 1 pill a day now instead of 12 lol i think i over did it a little bit.

I think i have an ulser and it just killed me everytime i took B5. But my stomach is doing better since i cut back and no problems :D

You can contact me threw any of those emails etc RevolutionIsMyName

Damn what can I say!?

Regimen or treatment will not get back the perfect skin u had b4!!

And you know exactly what i mean

yea is going to be better by using the regimen and treatment but will it your skin be perfect again?

No Way!! I am just so fusturated about this!!!! :evil:

Hey Rabb1t, your acne looks alot like mine, cept mine was more distributed evenly over my whole face, whereas yours in more jus your forehead. I'm glad your regimen is working :evil: so far, mine is too! I just have to cut down on picking lol

Rabb1t, not only does your skin look great, but your face looks thinner and seems to be glowing from all the water you've been drinking. You are a true inspiration!!

I'm sooo happy for you Rabb1t! I want to start using dans regimen as well since I saw your great results. I was just wondering, do you have like an initial breakout?

The regimen totally works for me. If you look back into the personal regimen logs, I was actually using Differin, BP, and contemplating using antibiotics. Well, I (secretly) decided to give the regimen a shot, and now I am clear. I used to have at least 20 zits on each side of my face at any given time, and now I have 3 at most...usually 0! (I still break out just before my period).

Awww thanks guys about all this *blushes*

If you just keep it up ur all gonna have clear faces. As i say it didn't take u 1 day to get acne so its not gonna take 1 day for all of it to go you just have to be patient thats all. I hope it will work out for all of you as it did for me.

All u need is the will power lol i don't mean to sould like a commercial but this actually does work, so anyone who hasn't done the Regimen yet DO IT!

All you need to do is wash you face regularly like the Regimen says and DON'T pick, Drink ALOT of water, Stay away from anything that breaks you out and STAY AWAY from Sugar!

You'll see results in 1 week when u start this out. I did and im glad i did it :)

Thanks again for everyones help and support :)

Also hurleygrly482 yes a few but its normal, they arn't like they use to be befour and maybe 3 days of using BP they go away in a snap :D

Thanks again for Dan and his help and everyone else *hugs all*