Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nessy

Glycolic Acid Peel

i was going to purchase a Glycolic Acid Peel kit, 60% and wondering if anyone has done one and got good results, i know you have to do a few to get the best results, does this help red marks?

I have been told that if you have a darker skin tone to not use glycolic acid, cuz it will darken your face,

pure deming has a glycolic peel

I have been told that if you have a darker skin tone to not use glycolic acid, cuz it will darken your face,

pure deming has a glycolic peel

Alpha glycolic acid peels help a little bit in lifting wrinkles. I doubt it can do anything for scars. It does not do anything for red marks (you need laser treatrments for that).

Replay by practicing dermatologist.

I've found glycolic acid to be great for red marks, tho it does take at least three to notice a difference. As far as indented scars you'd need something more intense like a laser.

Just don't try this 'glycolicondemand' person that has been mentioned in here. She just took my money via paypal and never sent the items. I even filed a complaint with Paypal and it never helped with me getting the item or getting my money back.