Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hummer

What kinda pimple is this???

What kinda pimple is this and how would you treat it???

its NOT as big and swollen like a cyst.. but is a medium sized one, like around 0.75cm.

its very firm and hard.. It doesn't have a head and i don't think it will ever come to a head.

It doesn't really hurt or anything.. but its red, dark red!

I've been on the regimen for more than 2 months. and these pimples are are all i get. I didn't get these kinda pimples before i went on the regimen. is this like a stage anyone has gone through? will it pass?

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

blood spot?

did u squeeze the spot, because that usually happened to me, it might be blood caught under the skin?

i hear exactly what your sayin. I only do the regimine on my chest now and im now gettin these big red hard pimples there. ive neveer ever got these before until i put BP there. I used to have a few white heads there but these big ones are 100 times worse and dont seem to ever go away.

Yeah it's hard nodular cystic acne. Leave it alone because the lump will go a fair distance into the skin. Best to dry it out somehow then the dried mass will fall off by itself.

blood spot? i dunno... it kinda just forms like this.

the lump will go into the skin?

it will fall off? i'm confused.

I believe it's a cyst... I had a couple of them before a few months back and they went away after some time. Took some time though... And up till now some of the redness is still there but it's hardly noticable.

...I had cysts and apart from them my skin was clear, so the regimen didnt really help. I started on accutane and literally straight after i started, no more cysts, and i havent had any since touch wood...