Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I think most peoples skin is affected to some extent by the weather. My skin worsens over winter and I think that is pretty common. Sweat tends to aggravate acne as well...so if you are prone to sweating Summer might not be that great either. Why not stick with the differen for another 4 weeks or so and If you have no improvement approach your derm for an alternative. I used differen many years back - tore my skin to shreds.

My skin tends to be better in spring and summer than in fall or winter. I don't quite know why...maybe it just has to do with no stress over summer vaca or something! :D

I also experienced acne with the change of season. Every March I would break out, and during the winter months my face would be clear.

I totally am traumatized by the seasonal effect on my skin. It think it's the cold dryness that contracts all our skin skin tissue and squeezes impurities & impactions into the skin. And then your left with the struggle between treating the pimples and keeping your skin from looking like chapped flaky, red rawhide. I think the only reasonable solution is to escape to Hawaii or Fiji from November to May.