Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jenfen

PLEASE help! sudden onset of rash like acne

Hey guys,

Since stopping the pill and some while on it...i have been getting these rash like bumps about as tiny as the head of a pin and can only see in certain lighting. They have made the skin feel rough but it is not red or inflamed at all.

and it is making me crazy.

Hey guys,

Since stopping the pill and some while on it...i have been getting these rash like bumps about as tiny as the head of a pin and can only see in certain lighting. They have made the skin feel rough but it is not red or inflamed at all.

I am used to cysts, pustules and papules but what are these tiny dot pimples? THey have been there for over a month. I have been taking Bactrim and using duac on them for about a month, but to no avail. They are only around my mouth and nose and chin...and jawline.

WHat will help these?  I cant get to the derm until late next week and it is making me crazy.

Hey guys,

I am used to cysts, pustules and papules but what are these tiny dot pimples? THey have been there for over a month.

Guest Craigems

Yeh they are raised scars, You know when you get a pimple a big one .. eve like a cyst. That stretched bit of skin is filled with fat ... and they become tiny bumps. Its like the opposite to icepick scars. They go down tho ... eventually but some re-form as pimples.

Thats just what i have noticed however i could be wrong. But i'm pretty sure thats semi correct coz i did ask my doc about some on my chest. If this is the same as what were talking about!